Larry B & Dannielynn

Just Dance

6/1/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead and his million dollar baby Dannielynn got into the groove at a fundraiser this weekend for the Bailey Baio Angel Foundation.

videos
The video's adorable -- but we apologize in advance for the annoyingly happy kid's music they're rocking out to.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"s developed such a fascination with them i still hate retards"

You sound kinda stalkery to me. you better go back on your whackadooddle meds.

too many stupid ppl

common on now! y is everyone talking crap bout them?? look how happy she looks wit her dad n she looks like she is secure wit him too, i think he is doin a great job on takin care of his daughter

Blessed

She is so cute-Reminds me of my grandaughters
-Really its not anyones business what his finances are or where they came from....
As long as he is good to his child that is all that should matter.
I think he is doing a good job...Single dad and all.
Why put all of these ugly remarks-Live and let live.

Jemima

I think he has been an very caring father.She looks very happy with him.
If you think of how often Suri Cruise and Badgelina's kids are featured in the rags and mags, not to mention Jon and Kate and Co., it doesn't make sense to criticise Larry for 'explointing' Dani Lynn.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

54. She is so cute-Reminds me of my grandaughters
As long as he is good to his child that is all that should matter.
I think he is doing a good job...Single dad and all.
Why put all of these ugly remarks-Live and let live.

Posted at 4:09PM on Jun 2nd 2009 by Blessed
55. I love to see her and her Daddy happy and having fun. She is really pretty, like her Mom and has lots of rhythm.
I think he has been an very caring father.She looks very happy with him.

Posted at 6:42PM on Jun 2nd 2009 by leelee

same person wrote both of these idiotic posts, as IF her kid could look like DL , yeah right.

BUT , if they did i'm sure this one would do the same as Lazy Larry Birkhead, put your kid "OUT THERE' to be commented on and then *itch about it. after you cash your daughter's paycheck. it is disgusting and if people didn't watch there would be no paycheck so your all to blame.

Oh and granny , some people think it is wrong to earn money off of a child who has no say in the matter and will probably have none of the money SHE EARNED as a BABY, are YOU A DUMBASS OR WHAT ?

Your Name

Posted at 10:43PM on Jun 1st 2009 by FASmom
***************

Not only that but Dannielynn is losing her HAIR!

hottopics

She is adorable. Larry is doing a great job with her.

Byron

If Larry wasn't whoring out his flailing armed golden egg, why does he have that ugly bottom feeder bad excuse for a publicist with him? Losers attract losers I guess! lol

Take off the babies glasses and lets see her walk for a change!

the red couch

57. 36. DannieLynn is almost assuredly a fetal alcohol affected child. I know, I am raising a child with it, who we adopted. DannieLynn has the same eyes, characteristic of FAS, (yes it affects different facial features), also the eye issue she had surgery for is a complication of FAS. I hope Larry will consider it and have her evaluated

Posted at 10:43PM on Jun 1st 2009 by FASmom
***************
WOW , you must have X RAY VISION you can actully see through sunglasses !

Hawaii spring break

Anna Nicole was very ill woman when she got pregnant with Dannyelynn. She had Hashimoto tyroditis and Methadone addiction.

Larry Birkhead impregnated very ill woman on purpose. He wanted to become rich and famous. Anna Nicole and her friends knew that Birkhead was homosexual man. Anna wanted the baby, that's all. She had to go to Bahamas, because Birkhead wanted big money and blacmailed her. Birkhead became rich over Anna's dead body. He has a Reality Show coming up soon. He accomplished his goals.

Nomi

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

64. Actually Larry and his adorable tyke are supposed to get a reality show. I look forward to it...it will be fun to watch Anna's little doll growing up. AND for those who don't know...Anna had discussed with Larry, she suspected Daniel and his buds were going into her meds...she wasn't sure just how to prevent it. So Daniel was using meds...just like Mom.

Posted at 8:46AM on Jun 3rd 2009 by Nomi"

YOU ARE A LIAR AND ARE DEFAMING THE DEAD DANIEL < DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN STILL BE SUED YOU SHOULD READ THE COURT FILINGS ON THE LYNDAL HARRINGTON DEFAMATION LAWSUIT IN TEXAS ! LYNDAL A STERNIE, lost her freedom for defaming VIRGIE ARTHURand thenWENT TO JAIL FOR NOT TURNING OVER HER HARD DRIVE < YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR STINKING PIEHOLE ! sternies LIE THROUGH THEIR YAMACAS sp

Tres

Some of you act as if Ana was a catch. She was nothing but a slut and a total druggie. She wanted to be just like Marilyn Monroe. Mission accomplished I'd say. These people all travelled in the same circles. None is better than the other.

Tres

"I think TMZ has some investment in DL'S new show, watch as they start up . BAN LARRY'S NEW SHOW ! He will make a fortune from it / ANNA would've NEVER put DL out to work for her. "

Ana was as unstable as they come. You have no idea what she would have done. Now she's dead you want to make her out to be something that she wasn't. She was very irresponsible.

kylady

Larry,Kept up the good work,people are so mean???I just can not see why they say whay they do.Dannielyn is so cute words can not say what I would love to say about them,I love to see you and your little girl.Best of Luck.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments