Larry B & Dannielynn

Just Dance

6/1/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead and his million dollar baby Dannielynn got into the groove at a fundraiser this weekend for the Bailey Baio Angel Foundation.

videos
The video's adorable -- but we apologize in advance for the annoyingly happy kid's music they're rocking out to.

b.brigham

LARRY.......please stop giving dannylynn sweets constantly...its always cake,whip cream, popscicles,suckers,,,she needs to keep all that sugar out of her system,,she ll ruin her teeth and she will get real tubby like her mom..who took drugs to gett skinny.......keep howard away...he took all annas money that e entertainment gave him to put anna on t.v. ever other day when daniel died,.he kept her stoned everyday to put her on t.v...i heard he got 500000 everytime he put her on t.v. and [probably put it in hes smooochy lips account...where did that money go....larry wanted anna and howard couldnt let his cash cow go to larry. howard would then have no money coming in with such a bad reputation. he had 1 client in 20 years..what is dannylynn going t say when howard is in jail for killing anna nicholle.and he has had this killer around dl all this time and had tried steal larrys baby and also kidnaped her for months...dont dress her like a little stripper.. keep her a little girl who can grow up with good values and know right from wrong..love you and dannylynn and fought hard for you to keep your baby,and everyone knew she was yours without dna test ..

1909 days ago

Dawn Pomar

Don't you think it odd that Larry and Howard made up after they were fighting so long, maybe Larry wanted all the money to himself. Did howard have a secret that made Larry share, when Larry did not want to ? My name is Dawn Pomar, and I have a Trust Fund left to me by Ladimer Pomar, and I am Anna Nicole's Twin Sister ? Where is my trust fund? Called Alice Pomar Daniels to ask her and she says if I ever call her again she is going to call the police on me ? Dennis Pomar , Carmen Collini ? Helen Pomar ? Larry when is the last time you worked ?

1905 days ago

who's on first

People let it rest. You can see she adores her Daddy and he adores her. That is what more is needed LOVE God Bless Larry and Danielle

1902 days ago

Cleveland-West_Side

I wonder if those singers and dancers support gay marriage?

bob

The music is The Jumpitz,,

ME

SHE'S A CUTE LITTLE GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE HER MOTHER. HOPEFULLY, SHE'LL TAKE A DIFFERENT PATH.

Only swim in the Ocean

Now that is sweet!

DL has quite the rhythm.

sara

she is super cute!

Wow

When you're three, that music is way cool! I lived through Barney and the Wiggles with my two kids!

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Why does she have sun glasses on? I sure hope she doesn't still have eye problems.

This is just larry the pimp with dollarlynn

First whores!

Remember in Ghost Busters when they got slimed by the ghost? That was cool.

Wow

Per

9. One more comment: She seems very secure with her Dad. He's doing a great job. Hate to say it, but she's faring a lot better than she would've with Anna Nicole and all of her issues. Larry's providing stability. Anna Nicole wanted to shut him out of her life. I think it worked out best DanniLynn.

Posted at 6:00PM on Jun 1st 2009 by Me

I was just thinking the same thing.

ed

At least Larry doesn't have a reality show to exploit his child. Perhaps if he had six or seven more...

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Larry lets a drug addict babysit Dannielynn. I would NOT say that is being a good parent.

Larry never tried to find out how DL's mom and brother died. As a matter of fact Larry invited Uncle Howie to DL"S birthday parties. The same Howard K. Stern charged with 6 felony's for giving DL"S mom Anna drugs until she died!

Sick Larry sick!

Larry even changed his story for old howie boy. Before baby deal Daniel did not do drugs was a good boy per Larry.

After baby deal ooo now Larry says Daniel did drugs.

Either way it makes Larry a big fat liar!

Larry Larry Larry I USED to believe in you. NOW I DON'T!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments