Mel B's Bod

Scary Tight

6/1/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's clearly a reason Mel B was dubbed "Scary Spice" -- because that is one ridiculous body anyone would be afraid to mess with.

Mel B: Click to watch
Mel and her muscles flexed on the physically inferior at Tao Beach in Vegas this weekend ... and then she left to go work out some more.

me so horny

I think Mel B is the prettiest man in the UK

WriteRight

Once again you guys are out of your mind by trying to infer that anyone would be scared to get next to a body that HOT!

The woman looks absolutely perfect in virtually every way.

Beautiful, well-proportioned, tight with just the right amount of tone and definition, not to mention a pair of breasts that more than hold their own in any outfit, bra or top!

Men want her and women want to be her!

Mel B is absolutely stunning!

me so horny

Wow she's the prettiest man in the UK!

TiredofThisCrap

TMZ doesn't like black people. They'll compliment a white woman ( that Kate chick with the too high belly button)who obviously had plastic surgery to look the way she does and put down a black woman who worked to maintain her body.

MojoCeltica

Wow. Lemme say it again. Wow.

Sono

TiredofThisCrap, where did they insult Mel B? If you actually read the words, they're complimenting her on her sculpted abs/overall toned look.

Personally, I think well defined abs look terrible on a woman b/c they're very masculine(read: not hot). I still think the Breast implants Eddie Murphy's money was used to purchase are too big for her frame and even though they settled in reasonably well, she looked much better before having them done.

BEBOP

#7 I don't think that Eddie Murphy's money paid for anything for MEL B. She has plenty of money, probably more than Eddie Murphy. She looks nice, but I think the stomach is a little too masculine.

sawitfirst

Totally agree with WrightRigh. Sheer perfection and it doesn't get any better than this!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

comment # 8, your name says Krazy and you really must be if you think Mel B has more money than Eddie Murphy.

stephc5

Tired of this crap-

Can you not read or can you just not comprehend what you read?? Because they did not insult her in the least bit but they praising her on her crazy perfect body!

You must be one of the blacks who cry racism at every turn...and THAT is what I'm tired of.

punchapap

That dude's got some HUGE tits!!

happy day

Wow she is smoking H.O.T. Give some of that body and smile to POSH so she can look half as good as your are Mel, HOT!!!!!!!!

Google-me-bitch!

She looks hot

Julia

Wow...that is just disgusting. Those fake boobs look horrible on that really horribly muscular body. A woman should be tones, not with six-pack abs...really masculine and gross. Sorry, but I'm turned off by this completely.

Joy West

Wish I had that horrible body. It is great! She does NOT look like a man. Every woman would kill for that bod!! (Men would too)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments