Mel B's Bod

Scary Tight

6/1/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's clearly a reason Mel B was dubbed "Scary Spice" -- because that is one ridiculous body anyone would be afraid to mess with.

Mel B: Click to watch
Mel and her muscles flexed on the physically inferior at Tao Beach in Vegas this weekend ... and then she left to go work out some more.

Wc from Sc

16. Wow...that is just disgusting. Those fake boobs look horrible on that really horribly muscular body. A woman should be tones, not with six-pack abs...really masculine and gross. Sorry, but I'm turned off by this completely.

Posted at 12:23PM on Jun 1st 2009 by julia

Julia, who cares you are a woman..... Hater just plain jealous

HasBeens

I think she looks unusally fit for a women with two children. I think the picture is just a bad one.

gadi

wowwwww thats hot. as if she can have those six pac abs and a phat ass...thats crazy. perfect hot

What?

#5 is right. Although I like Julia Roberts, I noticed TMZ did not make any disparinging remarks about her wrinkle stomach. If any other person and worn what she did, they would have suggested to cover it up.

TexMix

Jealousy is not a good look ppl. I personally think that most are jealous because they know ( 2/3 Americana's overweight) they lack the will power or the frame to ever so good. Have another bon bon and continue on with your critiquing.

angie

What the eff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Gay or not Gay? Who do you pick? Ginger and Baby or Scary and Posh? Simple and 100% effective.

Sue Wong

She looks fab but just a little too defined in the abs. I guess she really worked it. More power to her.

Cinner

Her tummy looks like Usher's...definitely doesn't look like a girl tummy.

Alexa

Fake boobs, six pack, and unhealthy tan. Disgusting!

antoinette

No Eddie isn`t broke but he will be paying all that child support (50.000 a month )

just gimme 5 minutes

Ok, first let me say I am not jealous. I do 45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week and resistance 2 days a week. I consume less than 6 grams of fat per meal. I am healthy, but not rediculously thin or muscular. I'm no model, but I look good in a size 6. Take it from me, there is something mentally wrong with Ms. Mel B. She looks as if she has gone just a tad bit too far at the gym (and may have some supplemental help if you know what I mean). Mostly women who compete work out until they look like this. Mel looked great before. Those gross ass looking muscles and that boob job tell me that Mel needs to see a shrink. I mean come on....it's all a bit too much.

antoinette

And i don`t know why you guys let TMZ get to you ..... they do that crap to get people all worked up ....then sit back watch people act crazy on here they even make smart comments on here

Shell

I would trade bodies with Mel B anyday. She has a great body. You see all the women wanted to take a picture with her.

R.Zimmerman