Robert Pattinson

Comes to L.A., Finds Shirt

6/1/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Pattinson doesn't really do anything except look hot in this video from LAX with co-star Ashley Greene -- but you crazy "Twilight" fans will watch anything with him in it, so enjoy.

0601_pattinson_tmz_video-1
Maybe while he's in town, the bloodless wonder could work on his tan.

Crystal

Who cares if he's not tan! He's hot just the way he is!

ogre

What a great big steaming pile of talentless crap.

whocares

Anyone notice that Rob looks like the caveman from the Geico commercials, without the hair.

Mariah

#8
Yeah, they were calling out "kristen" because they are clueless. She was not there, only Ashley Greene.

~Silence~

Come on TMZ! He's playing a vampire, he's supposed to be pale.

DId you guys even effing READ Twilight?

rgdownes

Not a fan of Twilight, but I think the "bloodless wonder" jab is pretty unfair. I'm sure since he portrays a VAMPIRE, you morons, his head honchos want him the paler, the better.

Marilou

The Twilight cast are awesome! I especially love Edward, Bella and the Cullen clan. If you haven't read the book, do so.

Janleen

This is sad. Leave him alone. Would you like that. Sorry Rob! I love the Twilight stuff. I live 35 minutes from where they are filming. It I saw him...........I WOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Suellen

Rob Pats simplesmente lindo e unico....amo muito....

ANGRY AS HELL

Go back and look at the photo of Rupert "spooning" Kristen at the park. Why is she up on her tip toes.? Oh, I know why. To make it easier for him to "access" her. He's a "Man Ho" and she's immoral. Rupert, you're a real family man, huh ? Kristen, it doesn't look like you were overpowered by that Man Ho. It looks like you were enjoying the "conrtact" and anticipating more.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2