Sacha

Cracks Up,

Eminem Walks Out

6/1/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was shades of Shaq last night at the MTV Movie Awards, when Sacha Baron Cohen gave Eminem a taste of "Bruno." The question -- was Eminem genuinely pissed or was it choreographed like a Britney concert?

Check out the vid -- then vote.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Why would he want to tell people he rehearsed this? Taint and all!
Because he didn't expect balls across the nose and got upset!

Feminem loves sausage so much he rehearsed this many times...

katie

Fake or real, that was really funny.

Maria

Well this was obviously staged, but I'm still not 100% convinced that Eminem was in on it or, if he was, if he knew the extent to which it would be done during the real show (almost bare ass, etc). And am I the only person who realizes that Eminem was NOT miked, but that there were plainly and obviously not one, but two large black microphones attached to SBC's ass?...

Maria

Either way it was hilarious...

Dan

I figured it was fake when I saw they had a camera waiting to film Eminem leaving...

Vanessa

Whats wrong with MTV, that channel sucks!! is all about those retarded reallity shows, not music, only pathetic stuff like Miley Cyrus, and teen artists or commercial hip hoppers, i really dont know, they think they are so cool, is all for preteen people, ridiculous, like they put people like the new Zoolander Robert Pattinson as a major star, come on!!
And what is wrong with them, First they go againt Michael Jackson, then after Axl Rose now its on Eminem, what do they have against talent and succesful people, i mean they crowned Paris Hilton or Pattinson, what about the talent, they are mediocre, guess thats why they are so uncool now,
MTV fans go hear britney and love that lohan woman, oh and dont forget the GOD Pattinson, MTV IS GAY

Robyn

I am not a huge fan of Eminem and I know he sings songs dissing gays but what this man did to Eminem is just unexceptable. I think Eminem should sue. This man landed on him which is almost a direct assault on his physical being. Eminem has not physically assaulted any gay person. I think anyone would of beat the hell out of that guy for landing in their face but if Eminem would have beat him up then he could of been sued. Instead he walked out. Good for him. That was just disgusting even if it had been a woman. It just shows how our society lacks a lot of class.

J.A

i say if it is real eminem shud just make a other song about him to get him back i mean i would like if i was a rapper i would have some pretty nastee s**t too say about that i say make more songs about him em to piss this guy of i mean com on like if it was you you would do the same if u had that done to you keep rapping em respect dog

seo

I think SEO Eminem was told about the stunt beforehand and agreed to SBC landing on him ("ha-ha, sure I'll go along") BUT he had NO IDEA about THE WAY SBC was going to land on him. Remember, Eminem wasn't present for the so-called "rehearsal."

It was funny but I bet Eminem was genuinely annoyed. Not "goons kick his az" mad but annoyed by having smell Sascha's family jewels.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10