Sacha

Cracks Up,

Eminem Walks Out

6/1/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was shades of Shaq last night at the MTV Movie Awards, when Sacha Baron Cohen gave Eminem a taste of "Bruno." The question -- was Eminem genuinely pissed or was it choreographed like a Britney concert?

Check out the vid -- then vote.

ACLU member

This is why it is important to protect traditional marriage because we can't stand for gay crap like this!

Have no shame

WHAT'S WHITE AND FULL OF NUTS???................................

EMINEM'S CHIN!!!!!!

tina

I will never watch MTV again. What MTV did to eminem was vile. People should boycott MTV.

tina

MTV set Eminem up just like they set up Britney! Boycott MTV!

Kris

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny

Kris

Chris....I think he just wanted some attention. Ignore him and he might go away...like his mind

love her!

This I think was planned by my new hero SBC! This ia karma at its BEST! Sure Em you can make loads of money at other peoples expense but you probably didn't ever think the ball was gonna ever drop at least like this! Maybe Em can do us all a favor and shut up! Hey Em u suck angel balls! & u like it

Kris

coming from someone who has SBC as his 'Idol"....there you go

Have no shame

@ SHERRI....It was funny. Sorry you have no sense of humor. It was staged anyway. MTV has been promoting the show for weeks now by saying Eminem was performing on the show. They wouldn't do something out of the blue to embarass him. He agreed to it.

fergiebear

Just because it was planned doesn't mean Eminem knew about it. I am in agreement Em did not know about it!!!

Kris

Hey...easy there...I do agree with you that in my opinion it was planned....still want me to STFU?

Jim

100% fake.

If it was real, M&M's bodyguards would have beat the snot out of SBC.

Think about it:

M&M has a new album out
SBC has a movie coming out

All people are talking about is this.

Perfect PLANNED publicity stunt.

100% fake.

Have no shame

I'm convinced that it was staged with Em's knowledge. I'll believe that was real when MTV comes out with an apology or statement of some kind. Why would then piss off Eminem just to eliminate the Eminem fan base? That's most of MTV's fanbase.
Eminem's chin...hilarious!

drakestail

I am turning the grand old age of 31 soon and I can tell you Sacha Baron Cohen is not vile and its called the classic sense of British humor. I used to watch him when he was a young fresh comedian on channel 4 back in late 1996-1997 and he was playing an unknown Ali G back then. The difference between actors and comedians is that it takes a comedian alot longer to create a perfect script that actually makes people laugh. Only now people are becoming to understand the genius and it is not predictable. What he is doing, is creating another genre, another era of comedy that will continue to make people laugh and loudly at that.

Have no shame