Sacha

Cracks Up,

Eminem Walks Out

6/1/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was shades of Shaq last night at the MTV Movie Awards, when Sacha Baron Cohen gave Eminem a taste of "Bruno." The question -- was Eminem genuinely pissed or was it choreographed like a Britney concert?

Check out the vid -- then vote.

NoyFBusiness

Screw MTV and what it stands for. They have been on a slippery slope for years now. Obviously everyone was in on it except for Eminem. That was so disrespectful and I cannot believe that people could find this funny. It is totally disgusting. Our American values are being ruined by stupid people who find unethical behavior funny. Here we go again … look at the dumb down of our society.

Jamie

I don't think Em or any other straight man in his right mind would be in on such a heinous nauseating prank. I just can't imagine Eminem agreeing to have this sweaty putrid low life put his balls and sweaty ass crack in his face. I will never believe he agreed to this. MTV blows big time. Everyone in on this needs to have their asses kicked. A joke is a joke but this was degrading,

Cindy

Yes, it's real. I'm sure EMinem was in on the fact that Sacha would be dropped strategically onto his lap, however, I think we all know that a homophobe like Eminem would NEVER have given the ok had he known Sacha's butt would be in his face!

Ridiculous

How people think Sasha is entertainment is beyond me. The dude is not funny at all. I'd like to see someone turn the tables on him and see how he appreciates it.

Kris

"Shoving homosexuality down our throats"? WTF? If I were gay, I'd maybe have a problem with people shoving Heterosexuality down my throat. Take a second and think about that one Sparky

Capt'nTrixieFirepants

I think it was planned to an extent but, I don't think Em knew he was gonna have naked butt in his face. Sorry but, I don't think his acting skills are that good.

Also, after he asks for help to get this MF'R off of him, the sound goes dead for a bit. Planned wouldn't have had that cursing in it.

Kris

Well stated Shandi. VERY well stated!!!!!!!!!!!!

NotSurprised

It amused a lot of people, but I am pretty sure that this "stunt" qualifies as sexual assault.

Heene

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO REAL!!

1978 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

All of Em’s fans right now are feeling upset and embarrassed for their idols TAINTED face.
He has deserved balls across the nose for years! Staged or not staged…
What a nasty comeback! Maybe it’s bad Karma for all the wrong he has done to others?
What’s next, a song about Borat’s nutz on his chin? Maybe…

LadyTanyae

I know it is loud and crazy in there, but find it hard to beleive that Eminen nor his peoples could not see that dumbass coming down towrds them bodyguards would have yanked EM up or tried to protect him. SBC is known to go to extremes to get his jokes so maybe he replaced the MTV crane operators with his own man to make it happen. Maybe Eminem pissed him off too, but still it was a damn shame.

Vanessa Bee

I think it is real because there is NO WAY IN HELL that Eminem would volunteer to have another man's ass shoved in his face, especially in public, absolutely no way in hell. Mr. Macho Eminem was clearly humiliated.

jennifer ann leeeee

payback for mariah!!! priceless

getalife

MTV was in on it of course...why the camera angles but I don't think EM was. Why would he go along with something like that? ... At the expense of someone else' joke...no way was he in on it. If he was...he's an idiot.

intown

I know its real because eminem looks like a laughing stock eitherway.
there were TONS of scenartos they could have come up with that didnt involve eminem having to have his face in another mans butt. no straight male, let alone a rapper would go along with that on purpose.