Sacha

Cracks Up,

Eminem Walks Out

6/1/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was shades of Shaq last night at the MTV Movie Awards, when Sacha Baron Cohen gave Eminem a taste of "Bruno." The question -- was Eminem genuinely pissed or was it choreographed like a Britney concert?

Check out the vid -- then vote.

Thalpa

Two points: 1. This WAS staged, but Em DID NOT know "Bruno" would land in his face with a bare ass. Em should sue MTV for a Billion (they'll settle for an 8 figure sum). They should be ashamed at how they've treated him after all he has done for the now pathetic MTV. 2. And the "shoving of everything gay" down our throats is going to destroy America quicker than any outside threat. That's a fact! I am not a homophobe. I come from an era where NO ONE kisses and tells. Why must gay people make it their mission to tell EVERYONE they are gay and force everyone to accept them? The reason is latent insecurity that they feel can only be soothed by everyone else accepting them. Well I don't accept their lifestyle and Hollywood's mission to make everyone accept homosexuality will destroy the younger generations to come to the point where NOTHING will make any sense anymore!!

1913 days ago

Marina326

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. If he was in on it - then I may even like him a little now.

1913 days ago

joe

This must have been planned but without Eminem knowing too much about it. Maybe Sascha talked about landing on his lap or something and they could have witty banter. Sascha probably changed it up so maybe that's why Eminem was so mad and his bodyguards only trying to push Sascha off. Also, it wouldn't look good for them to be throwing punches at someone on national tv.

I thought it was hilarious but I don't think Eminem overreacted...if we saw him just sitting there and taking it, we would all have in our minds, "Is Eminem gay? Why is he okay with this?" Plus, this gives him another reason to leave the awards early.

1913 days ago

Ashley Jo

Those people beside Em were not bodyguards... they were the members of D12. I think Em's reaction was completely real & I, too, heard the real profanity when it didn't get bleeped out. I'm sure the fall & the choice of Em was all pre-arranged and all that jazz, but I don't genuinely think that Eminem knew what was coming. And I kinda hope he just says a big "F U" to MTV after all this. I know he realizes they helped him get where he is, but to do silly crap like this is a little ridiculous. The whold show felt like a freakin' Disney cookie cutter show anyway. Apparently, you didn't have to be talented to win awards. Twilight? Really?

1913 days ago

Samm

Eminem is such a good sport to be a willing participant in a joke like that!

1913 days ago

DJDeesNuts

my bum is on your lip
my bum is on you lip
and if I'm lucky you might just give it a little kiss

1913 days ago

Jorge

His reaction was real to the butt on face cause that wasnt planned he didnt know that would happen. but reports say he knew wat was going to happen.he eventually walked out to the trailer and watch the rest on the trailer

1913 days ago

Ronnie

LOL, i really don't care what anyone thinks about this, its just really funny!
Can't wait to watch the movie

1913 days ago

HipHop Savior

1) The camera zoomed in on Eminem
2) He fell DIRECTLY on Eminem
3) He continued to read the script, as well as laughing.
4) It was set up for him to "crash"
5) If it was accidental, he would have landed horizontally, not vertically

It was real, Eminem most likely wasnt in on it cause seriously, would he would NEVER agree to do something like that, so what i figure is that everyone planned it but nobody told Eminem

I would have "Cracked A Bottle" on Bruno at "3 a.m." in the morning for "Old Time's Sake".

1913 days ago

ez

That's just hilarious..

"Don't touch me guys, I already have a boyfriend!"

1913 days ago

Catty

A guy's ass on an homophobic piece of garbage's face.....priceless.

1913 days ago

hahahahahha!!!!!

Of course the landing was planned, but I seriously doubt Eminem knew about it. I've seen 8 Mile, he's not that good of an actor to have pulled off that reaction. Plus what "gangsta" rapper would subject themselves to having a bare male ass in his face??? Not good for his street cred, even though he did do a duet with Elton John....hmmm.......

1912 days ago

Grant

STOP SAYING THOSE BLACK GUYS ARE HIS BODYGUARDS!!! THEY ARE NOT!!! They are members of his musical crew like D12. Also, just because you can hear MM talking doesn't mean he is hooked up to a mic. MTV obviously planned the stunt and knew it was coming. That's why they were shooting in on MM before and were ready to record the scene, so I think they would have had mic's around. If you listen, it seems, when MM is yelling it does not sound loud the way it would if he was hooked up to a mic. Do you think that guy who yelled "Bruno!" was hooked up to a mic? How about the laughing audience?

--->> *Read this comment before you post you own*

My personal current theory is that some people working in MTV and SBC planned to fall on MM's face to punk him, or dare I say make him his bitch. Of all the people they chose MM. What a degrading insult. SBC thinks MM is the kind of guy he could do that to. SBC would never do that to 50 Cent or any other black rapper probably. If it had been me, I probably would have assaulted SBC. Imagine if he did it to 50. What would 50 have done LOL. I don't know. I guess MM had it coming though. But as William Munny out of Missouri once said, "We all got it coming."

1912 days ago

texasgirl

TO (#3) IF HE WOULD HAVE LANDED IN PARIS HILTONS FACE LIKE THAT THEN IT WOULD HAVE BECAME A PRON MOVIE. CAUSE SHE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DO ONE THING WHEN BALLS R AROUND HER FACE.

1911 days ago

Ratto

Guess what, Em just announced that it was all all set up and he knew about it. So all of you "I know his personnallity" and "he would never do something like that" people are wrong... You really think he wouldn't get his name plastered all over this site and many other web sites and news articals with one quite funny gag on MTV. Why pick Em? Bad press is FREE press people... Now once again, all of you are talking about Em...

1911 days ago