Adam Lambert Gives the Boy a Hand

6/2/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His sexuality still cloaked in secrecy, Adam Lambert emerged from Guys & Dolls Lounge in West Hollywood last night, hand-in-hand with another man -- if only we could figure out this uncrackable mystery ourselves?!!?!

media_removed.jpg
The "American Idol" wannabeen is reportedly going to address his sexuality in the next issue of Rolling Stone -- we doubt anyone will be surprised.Launch Photos

Mrs Joe Jackson

I'd do them both.. look at those little hips. yummmmm

ANGIE

something about Adam, you just have to love him no matter what he does, such a beautiful man, and he is the most exciting idol ever! good luck to him, i love him whether he is gay, streight or bi

PinkieTuscadero

That guy who is holding Adam's hand LOOKS sooo "out". He is just oozing gayness. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

K

To tell you the truth, I'd just like to see Adam happy. However, I agree with the poster who says that other guy looks like a bitch from hell. I hope he's not the queen he appears to be in this picture, because if he is, Adam's got trouble ahead.

Marla

Showbiz is filled with gay people so what's so new about this, he doesn't have to tell anything about he's sexuality that's his private business. I don't care if a singer or an actor is gay or straight or bisexual, i will only buy the CD or go to the concert or theater, i'm not planning on sleeping with the guy!

Katy

This is one hot and very sexy couple that I have ever seen forget all of the other celebrity couples this is the hottest one ever

sherri j halpert

wow he's cute!! love him..!!! i don't care what he is as long as he's happy.!!!

suzana

This dude was there, hugging Lambert's mom, the night Gokey got kicked out. I said to my hubs: That must be his boyfriend!

hmmm..

Adam is the PERFECT person to tour with QUEEN. Freddie Mercury was super gay, how could anyone not have known? It is not a surprise that Glambert is gay. HELLO PEOPLE!

laura

I know Adam is gay, yet I want him so bad.
i am straight and female, and I think he is the most exciting performer in years.

Its very confusing.

Repent Adam.

Proud Canadian

Some of these comments are cruel and vicious. I'm a straight female and am so glad I live in Canada where we practice what we preach - our country is glorious and our people are free to be who they were born to be. Come to Canada and get married Adam and Drake. Wake up America and all you bigots who live in Jesusland (the south).

laura

P.S.--

i hate the Drake.

snailysnail

I LOVE ADAM!! I could care less if he is gay or straight. Hes a wonderful man with a heart of gold and one of the most talented singers Ive ever seen in my life!!! I will 100% support everything he does in his career.
BTW, that is NOT the best photo of his BF Drake. I agree, he looks kinda bitchy lol. There was a photo of him and Adam on Perez Hiltons site awhile back that is a much better photo of Drake. Drake is a hottie when hes smiling :-)

Pam

Lucky guy! Adam deserves love ! Why is it such an issue who someone loves!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat Down Brown is Going Down

Yawwwwwn! So. How 'bout them Red Sox!
Last night, I had Rizt crackers with peanut butter for a bedtime snack. Tonight I think I'll have cookies and green tea.