Brad to Mel -- 'Thanks, Sugar T*ts!'

6/2/2009 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At Saturday night's "Guy's Choice 2009," Brad Pitt went there -- and called Mel Gibson the same lovely name he called a female police officer during his infamous DUI arrest, "Sugar T*ts."

Brad & Mel: Click to watch
Not so funny when it's you, is it Mel?

The full show airs June 21 on Spike TV.

maggie

that was very awkward....the crowd didn't know to laugh, cry or clap
> their hands....it was very uncomfortable silence for a long
> time....brad looks foolish up there....i don't think the crowd find
> it funny at all.

Mikey

Brad Pitt and Andrew Shue are competing for worst actor of the century.

AND IS BRAD PITT DUMB AS A ROCK OR WHAT?! LOL

Nasty

Sugar tits? Maybe, Brad. But, at least Mel still has his balls.

Wombat

Let's see...I'm rich beyond imagination, popular as well and am going to be on TV...which "look" should I go for tonight:

1) The retired old fart who lives in a trailor and squeaks by on social security.

2) The early 20's minimum wage grease monkey, gas station attendant.

3) I sell womens shoes at the mall and just got back from happy hour at the local dive bar.

Hmmm...just can't make up my mind.

yeah....and?

Not real sure who is the biggest moron here, they both need to not throw stones I suppose, but, Brad Pitt isn't the hate filled hypocrite that Mel is. And Mel is big time hypocrite.

Brad's biggest problem is that lunatic he calls his better half. Now theres a real Lou, Lou.

Oh, and "Mel's the king" of what? Big mouths? Beers? Liars? Hypocrites? DUI'S? Most kids? Oh, he is the king alright.

Cleveland-West_Side

Wonder if Brangelina will wife-swap with Mel and his new youngin?

crys

Ok, that was really funny. Brad Pitt is a very funny guy. I love the skits he and George Clooney did. They're both hysterical. Mel Gibson has been going down in flames the last few years, and it's funny to see other actors poke fun at him.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Mel would so whoop Brad's ass. That wasn't very LIBERAL of Brad to call him that name though. I thought Liberals were supposed to be above that and better than everyone else? My bad, I keep forgetting it's ok for kooks to say anything they want, like our racist President, First Ho and racist VP.

enuf

Now THAT'S funny-I don't care WHO you are....people in the audience didn't think so but they were probably just thinking-there but for the grace of God...
That drunken comment was bound to come back and bite him in the butt--might as well be Brad.

TheMizzz

Geeeeez
people, it was a JOKE!
Get over it.

Reine

Brad is all about Brad but I have lost total respect for Mel also.

Lanie

I always figured there was two sides of the story about when Mel got arrested. Honestly, a lot of things I just do not believe unless I hear it myself when it comes to celebrities.

However, I don't care for Mel Gibson. He got his girlfriend pregnant while still married to a woman who stood by his ass for years.

This might be sort of off-topic, but does anyone know whether the guy with blonde long hair who was clapping right before Brad said "sugar t*ts" was Jerry Cantrell for Alice in Chains? It sure looked like him.

Casey

What am I missing? How could Mel Gibson or anyone else be "devastated" because they were called "sugar tits"? I've been called much, much, much worse things than this and am none the worse for wear.

Why are we even talking about this?

Shawn

Not a whole lot of difference in the two. Brad is just a bigger sneak and liar than Mel.

1967 days ago

same same same

I thought brad pitt dropped off the face of the earth... who cares if he has anything to say

1967 days ago