Conan O'Brien Gets the Big O

6/2/2009 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien finally started his "Tonight Show" run last night -- and we're guessing Will Ferrell's interview had to be cut a bit short, because the standing ovation Conan received when he first walked out lasted for...ev...er.

Conan O'Brien: Click to watch
That being said, dude did a great job.

First whores!

First yall

Cleveland-West_Side

Now that he's staying in LaLa Land he'll probably get skin cancer and die, that sux cuz I always liked him.

First whores!

Hi everybody

autumn

3rd how cool am i.conein you rule

Sally Smith

Best part of the show besides Will Ferrel was PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cara

Conan has got to drop the immature face making, invisible string pulling, jumping.
We are all grown up and don't need facial grimmacies suitable for 13 year olds.
Otherwise, not bad.

UGGGGHHH

CONAN IS AN IDIOT AND IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL PERIOD. WATCHED DAVID LETTERMAN, CONAN WILL NEVER MAKE IT.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Conan is absolutely horrible. How the hell the guy ever made it on tv is a mystery to me. I'm guessing he has some very inappropiate pictures of his bosses. He's about as funny as a papercut with salt poured on it. He'll go down as the worst host in the shows history by a long shot. I doubt he'll remain as host for the duration of his contract.

Kevin

I won't be going on the show, he's got the same drummers, same stupid gig, If I wanted this I would rent Bozo the clown.

It stunk -- I will watch Letterman as hard as it is but it is better than this non funny gig.

Thanks

MG

Area Man

Who does it better you ask? Letterman.

Joy West

Wouldn't waste my time. Funny is not FUNNY!

YouGuysAreRetards

I'm suprised you old bastards can use a computer. I mean I'm assuming your 60+ if you'd willingly watch David Latterman. And you seem oblivious to the fact that Conan has been a talk show host for over 10 years...so just an educated guess, I think he will be on the Tonight Show for some time to come.

I know you guys are frightened by his use of modern comedy...last time you checked Johnny Carson was still on what the hell happened? I'll admit last night's show wasn't up to Conan's standards but it was his first show and I know he'll be up to his old standards in no time.

But what do I expect from people on TMZ.com (I assure you I came here from google news).

Jared

Wow, the first 10 people are complete morons! Obviously his sense of humor is way to complex for your "MTV tells me what is cool" mediocre brains. Also, for those who think tossing pencils in the air and top ten lists are the best thing comedy has to offer, please refrain from ever recommending any future shows or movies to anyone. Conan is a beast and his reign as host of the Tonight Show will be epic.

heathsnow

I disagree. I like Conan's style of humor, it reminds me somewhat of John Stewart and The Daily Show. Conan can make me laugh by what he does as well as what he says.

Conan, if you're reading this, "You da man!".

- Heath in Seattle

Conan sucks

Why in the hell is this guy the best replacement for Leno? His stupid 'shtick' sort of humor is so lame and unfunny. He has a decent joke every 5-10 minutes, at best. I will DEFINITELY not be watching his show, and I'd say that I'm not the only one. More sleep for us now!! ;)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments