Heidi and Spencer -- Punish Us Again, Please

6/2/2009 7:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag Spencer PrattSo maybe they want to redeem themselves, but we're being told by production sources Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have asked to come back to "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here." They quit last night, but today is another day.

We're told so far NBC hasn't bitten. But you know how annoying Speidi can be -- they'll wear the suits down.

Story developing ...

Geothorn

Spencer stated, last night, that he's "used to 5-star everything!" That's good, because it befits a 5-star ass!

CrisDizzle

NBC knows this reality show is a diaster already. You think Lou Diamond Phillips, Shajaya from American Idol and those 2 fat sistas is going generate ratings for this Survivor rip-off program??? Might as well give more shameless plug by bringing back Heidi & Spencer. At least we get to see more drama and tantrum!

Lilly T

OMG....never watched this show before....and after last night's whinning, poor acting, selfishness and what the heck crap from those two brats....I would not only not watch the show again, I wouldn't give 2 cents to watch anything with those to lieing fake spoiled couple on it, think they are above everyone else....and OMG shampoo raging fit...Prats....it's Bratts right...? Even if it was a publicity stunt....it was stupid beyond belief and worthless...not worth anyones time to sit and turn the channel......wait...not worth my time on this blog...gezzz...I think all the people that are saying we should ignore them are right on the money! So there ya go....turn the channgel on any show with the Blond Bratts! Hollywood, bring on some talent...Please...it's drying up out here in entertainment land.

tobs

leon noone

So what, we see rich people fight. I am soo freaking mad at people who try to defend this type of programming... Its lazy, which makes you lazy for watching it. I feel bad for us all.....

leon noone

I agree with this dude....I say just no more media attention for these whores....especially the annoying blond one....oh wait their both....thats right....Screw you TMZ you f*cked us over for the last time....I think I rather listen to a mel gibson tirade and i am Black and Jewish bitches

dan

these 2 are the douchbag poster childeren if ever there were any

The Spotted Liver

who are these people and why should I care about this?

Partially Pregnant

73. TMZ ATTENTION............You guys are always doing these little "contests", so how about a contest about these two useless turds?!?!?!?! I say we do a online vote, yes you love'm, or NO you hate'm, If the voting gets to 80% for hate'n them, then you guys CAN'T post any stories about these two turds........DEAL???????? Come on America, back me on this one!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:39PM on Jun 2nd 2009 by kathy

I second the motion, Kathy!

Malibu Barbie

Actually this whole show sucks.....please name one REAL celebrity

D Rogers

TMZ, I'm hoping you can get a message to NBC for me. I've been a loyal NBC watcher during their good times and their many years of bad but I sure i'm not alone in thinking it's time to switch channels. I'm a celebrity, get me out of here is the worst show I've every seen and it has to be scripted. The stunts suck and if the stars had anything left in their careers i'm pretty sure signing up for this show has ruined those dreams. I've never watched the Hills but I do have a teenager running around the house and I'm going to start blocking programming on whatever channel they're on.

Bottom line is this, if NBC believes the viewing public should be exposed to this junk then they shouldn't have a broadcasting license.

Mindless TV is good but it should be good mindless TV-

Pull the plug now NBC while America still believes you have a comeback in you somewhere.

And MTV should fire Heidi and Spencer not once but just as many times as they used leaving to grab more attention on this crappy show.

Nameless

Gotta love them trying to save face after NBC airing just how much of a couple bitches Spencer and Heidi truly are. How the hell are they celebrities?

Babs

Where is that giant anaconda when you need one....

eagles610

I hate those to people if they let them come back to the show at all im gonna stop watching it

simonjl