Heidi and Spencer -- Quitters

6/2/2009 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and SpencerHeidi and Spencer have followed through on their threat -- they have quit the NBC reality show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

A source close to production tells TMZ the "Hills" duo walked off the set for good after the live portion of last night's show. It is unclear how the show will handle their leaving on tonight's episode.

Guess they weren't faking ... for a change.

UPDATE -- We're told the Red Cross, the charity Spencer was playing for on the show, now wants nothing to do with the program. It's unclear whether they would have received anything anyway -- but regardless, the Spencer experience left a bad taste in their mouth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

First whores!

1st again slow bitches

artie help

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this kid really is pretty sharp give him his props. ALTHOUGH , he should get his but kicked.

fo real

HAHAHA GOOD.
LOSERS. TOO BAD JANICE DIDNT GIVE IT HEIDI

TimP

Too late. We already yanked the show off our Tivo schedule. I would love to see celebrity boxin Spencer vs any of the other males on the show save for Sanjaya.

fo real

HOWS HEIDI GETTING HOME...ON A HORSE

janet

thank god those idiots are gone, now maybe the show can start

melissa

hiedi is tolerable, but spencer thinks he is more of a celebrity than baldwin or lou diamond philips? really? he is a joke and so obnoxious. I am glad he is off-- now I will watch the show. Tried watching it and he is such an ass it is impossible to continue watching. I wouldn't know who he was if it wasn't for TMZ. he says he is a producer, but he did 1 show 4yrs ago. he is a loser who thinks he is better than everyone else. he will never be a "b" or "c" list celebrity.

Hates Conan like crap

Good!! Now I NEVER have to watch either of them again. They are two pathetic people. Thinking the other celebs devalue their fame. Hah! Nobody does a better job of devaluing their fame than they do!

The REAL DEAL

If true - I am glad as hell they are gone. I hope NBC teaches these two spoiled brats a lesson in committment and honor and sues them into obscurity and takes every thing they own from them including Heidi's 2 dollar bottle of waterless shampoo with the remaining bits of Spencer's Art's and Craft's label.

HEY TMZ - stop giving these two douchebags publicity - let them fade away.

Amanda

Spencer is the most revolting specimen I've ever seen in my life!! "I'm too rich and too famous for this show! These people aren't celebrities...I think of them as slaves!" Are you kidding me Spencer? You're "famous", and I use that term loosely, because of being the biggest doucebag America as ever seen! Bravo loser! As for Heidi...you must be so proud! How you sit by and call that kid your husband is beyond anyone. What some people will do for money...it's pathetic!

love her!

After watching this I really hope Spencer is a bad phase for Heidi. She did a good job praying for Mrs. B. Spencer is like a sick addiction for her and she could grow into a very awesome chick. I pray Spencer is a foolish phase she will out grow

LAME

I am ashamed that I tuned in last night - but I told my husband, I don't think I can stomache Spencer for 3 more episodes let alone 3 weeks!! What an f'ng d*uche bag he is!!! I have never seen an episode of the Hills and I don't intend to start watching now!

Jon

I'm guessing these two Z-lister attention whores signed a contract to appear on the show. If they have left the production, we can only hope that the they get sued for breach of contract. Or this could just be a PR move by the show/NBC for publicity. The show is beyond a piece of crap.

ELEANOR

THOSE TWO WERE THE MOST DISGUISTING PEOPLE EVER. THANK GOD THEY ARE GONE. INSTEAD OF CALLLING HIMSELF SPENCER HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS NAME TO "WHINER" HOW THEY WERE EVER PICKED I DO NOTKNOW.
ANOTHER YEAR FROM NOW AND KNOW ONE WILL KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE "HASBEENS".

artie help

everyone of you guys will be watching tonight to see this incredible ACTOR. Yess this is what modern theatre has become. pathetic. But he's very good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments