Has Josh Holloway Lost It?

6/2/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Holloway's show "Lost" is currently on hiatus ... and apparently so are his trademark rock hard abs!

media_removed.jpg

Wearing his best Kid Rock drag, the 39-year-old let it all hang out in Hawaii on Monday.

"Lost" comes back next year and hopefully so will Josh's washboard.

missy

That is not Josh. He has a more pronounced chin, a bigger nose, and longer ears. The only thing similar is the hair.

Buwahahahahaha

Aw c'mon -- it was Joe Dirt Day in Hilo --- ol' Josh was just in the spirit of things!!! Hahahahahaha!

Shannon A.K.A. Banana Sandwhich

It doesn't look like his stomach under the shirt! Looks like the wind blew up his shirt and made a weird bubble... or its just a bad angle. He is just too hot to let himself go. Either way I would still do him!!!

Wait a minute,that's my house!

....appears to be reading the ingredient label on the side of a 'vitamin water' bottle....with a Players light hanging out of his mouth. Ah, we humans and our contradictions.....

theroundearth

Anyone noticed that he's reading the magazine without opening it?

Tami

Wow, this guy is so amazingly gorgeous to me! When I watch Lost, I just freeze in lust when he is on the screen, his wife is one very lucky lady! I so wouldn't mind waking up next to THAT evey day. I love you man!!! XOXO

nikki

THAT looks nothing like josh but anyways JOSH HOLLOWAY is too sexy my god he is so hot i'd get lost with him anyday lmao

Harry Maas

Okay, next time you see him ask him to show it off and then we will all know once and for all. If it is real then you can surmise that this is what happens when a guy is happy, or at least comfortable at home.

john

the guy is human and so what if he gain a little weight i eat a cookie and my ass jiggle for about a week so give the guy a break we all need one so he let lose go for it dude am all for it do your thing and forget what people say about you.

The Canadian

no one else noticed the magazine is upside down? Now THAT'S talent! Being able to walk, answer stupid questions and read a magazine upside down. He's a winner alright.

viggolover

Come on!!! It is a bad angle... I still do him. He is sooo HOOOOTTT!!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Josh Hollloway is a great actor! Who cares that his shirt makes him look fat.

Vix aka Team Aniston

OMG! This guy is so damn good looking, funny and well...he has it. No matter what his critics write.

HOT HOT HOT

Naomi

OMG, a celebrity has GAINED WEIGHT in his off time?!!?!?!?!?!!? BREAKING NEWS, PEOPLE!

Evi

What's this magazine about? Home modelling? Is he building a house himself? Like the hut on the island?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2