MTV Awards Tainted

Eminem/Bruno Was Staged

6/2/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The head writer of the MTV Movie Awards has finally cleared up something everyone already knew anyway -- the cheeky exchange between Bruno's bare backside and Eminem's face was completely staged.

Mtv Movie Awards Bruno Eminem

The L.A. Times spotted the following note on Scott Aukerman's website:

"Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way. They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then."

We can all now move on with our lives.

rinq

So maybe EMINEM did not know about the stunt but he is way too embarassed to say that he didn't. i guess either way is bad let's see his sence of humor now.

Amanda

my bum is on your lips
my bum is on your lips
and if you're lucky i might just give it a little kiss

upchuck21

Hilarious and very gay.....

QUEEZY

It would have been even more hillarious if Moby had been the one to put his ass in Eminem's face.

KaBluie

Too bad it didn't happen before that crappy performance!

TBOYS

I LOVE EMINEM!! I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT HE KNEW THAT A BARE ASSED MAN WOULD BE ON HIM THAT WAY. MTV SUCKS FOR DOING THESE STUPID PRANKS. THERE SHOULD BE SOME RESPECT FOR A ARTIST WHO AGREES TO APPEAR AND PERFORM ON THEIR SHOWS! SASHA IS RETARDED AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL!! EMINEM ROCKED!!

magnolia-lee

I don't believe it! This is Em and his people doing damage control. I'm sure they've threatened MTV with lawsuit and that Em will never appear on mtv again if they don't put that out there. No way he would've agreed to that. There was no rehearsal and it did not go as planned.

abraham

Eminem's bodyguards would have destroyed bruno if it had not been staged. People need to much of the obvious explained too them sometimes

.............

Staged my a$$. He says that now because he is embarassed. And that gay Borat is so not funny and getting so old with the silly, flamboyant act.

blac

Bruno Eminem scandal video-here:Bruno Eminem-video-online

Jay

Television shows have scripts?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Inny

Eminem would never agree to something like that.

ARTOFWAR

RE-DIRECT TO #24 YOU STATED:

Eminem's bodyguards would have destroyed bruno if it had not been staged.
People need to much of the obvious explained too them sometimes.
--------------------------------
Finally, somebody with some sense.
I am originally from Detroit, and now
currently living in Miami Beach.
I happen to know M, and his people.
If you've ever heard of Detroit's reputation for violence,
than you would also know that what I am about to say, would be the case.

If this stunt was not staged, M's boys would have beaten this
S. Cohen to death. Trust me when I say, To Death.

As a matter of fact, Sacha Cohen knowing that he would be murdered,
or maimed for such a display. Would never have agreed to go through with it,
without the approval of M.

Sacha Cohen may be crazy, but he's not insane...ARTOFWAR

oprah & michel hater

PLEASE WE ALL KNOW EMINEM WAS TURNED ON BY THAT BOOTY IN HIS FACE.....THE HOMO OUTTA BE USED TO IT BY NOW....HE LOVES THEM MENS BOOTY....EMNEM IS JUST SOME SMALL PENIS EVNVIOUS T&AT.

Juicebox Pontificate

if he agreed to it, he must be a little gay. and as his fan, that must mean I'm a little gay, too.

that's how I know Em would never agree to something like this; it would make me gay.

ha ha eminem fans! your faulty homophobia logic makes you gay!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments