Octomom: I Just Called to Say ... I Got a Ticket

6/2/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can't have your hands at the "10 and 2" positions on the steering wheel while talking on a cell phone -- a lesson cops say Octomom Nadya Suleman just learned the hard way.

media_removed.jpg

Cops tell us the unfortunately famous mother of too many was just ticketed in La Habra for talking on her cell phone while operating her OctoVan.

Wonder how the kids are gonna help her pay that one off.

UPDATE
: Cops tell us there was at least one kid in the car at the time she was pulled over. Must have been an important call.

len

Hello CaliforniaTaxpayer...............I will have to backtrack...or observe future posts..............I do not remember much of Robin's posts........Susan,,,yes. However, I do find this site pleasant..........in fact it is disturbing. I did go to Bawind Aussie........but have not found Derby yt...I will look again. Absolutely stunning dogs !

1910 days ago

len

CaliforniaTaxpayer..............I meant to say that I find this site Unpleasant & disturbing.

1910 days ago

len

Ankaret............How lovely to hear from you..................You have been missed. Cheyenne has said that you must get your sorry behind, back to the Darkside...........mind you, she is near to abdicating again. There are some excellent posters on the site.....but the usual dim watt sulemanites remain..............still Nada - lobotomized. Interesting question by Calif...............which perhaps does explain the sulemanite adulation...............ie. Robin & Susan holly tree.... aka :palestinian blog site. Dear little Indiana Bones.always in your heart.........therefore always close .

1910 days ago

Sean P.

Jane -- Did you find Callie (aka Calamity)? /there are 2 of her, one profile and one with Bill looking over a gate at some sheep waiting for her turn at trying to herd. Derby is very hard to see in a couple of group pictures -- one is a dog birthday party picture of dogs with party hats on. The dogs had Frosty Paws frozen dog "ice cream" that day. By the way, none of our dogs are show dogs. . . .we always get the mismarked ones. . . .aren't into the "beauty pageants", just companionship.

Ankaret -- In understand the Indie sized hole left in your heart. He sounds like he was a very smart dog, he knew just how to get the maximum affection from the people he liked. . . I bet he could really work a crowd! My husband's eyes teared up when I told him about Indiana Bones.

Did some recon over at the Nadya Suleman dot com forum. I am still ignorant about how some of these sites work, and I got a bit lost. But I did see some posts from some people from Razzi and a few from Southsidechicago. There was the big blowup where they banned Gala there (saw some of that, , ,snooooze). They are pretty strict there and will censor or ban if it violates their rules. It really makes me appreciate TMZ, although I think they delete things here once in a while also though not very often.

1910 days ago

len

CaliforniaTaxpayer Yes.....I have found Callie.........God love her ! What a little beauty....... It is nice to know that your Little Creatures are loved for themselves.........part of a family..........not a showring.

1910 days ago

len

Interesting observation.....{.of mine.} Freudian slip........most certainly a huge gaffe............Lizard's blog...........title: Grandapa Ed with the "octu-pelts " the operative word being pelts. This has passed by 351 comments. The blog is quite heated. No-one has noted this typo!

1909 days ago

len

CaliforniaTaxpayer...........I wish it were that exciting.. .......in fact it is a typo in Octorazzi's Headline news.........Ed Doud, grandpa to the Octu-pelts, ans Amerah. Too funny........I hope that he chastizes or banishes himself for calling the children "pelts "

1909 days ago

Sean P.

If you see variations on my last comments, please ignore them. The 1st one seemed to get lost, but must have eventually gone through.

1908 days ago

len

Hello California Taxpayer........Shall I tell you again, how absolutely beautifu Calli is............I have kept my word, & responded to Quatorze enfants in french. I only spoke in french initially to see if he/she was just being ostentatious.with the french name..........my french is basic..............no response, so that I assume that Quatorze was just being ostentatious. Let us see what happens this time.

1908 days ago

Sean P.

I think she thought it was a clever name -- didn't anticipate anyone would "call her out". I almost caught up with the posts, then wandered off onto that facebook Nadya supporters page (dullsville) where Millie was a bit derogatory about the haters. Goes back, however to Sharon D. Taylor's facebook page with a photo of her. From there I meandered over to pipl for a search -- nothing jumps out ( address - Phoenix) of great interest.

G's reply to Millie about her MJ comments was interesting -- Millie villified him for some of the same things that upset many about Nadya. Yet Nadya remains the MADONNA to her! Beneath the surface, I don't think the Proctos are very consistant in their world-views. Keep up the good work fearless leader!! Derby's got your back. . .when he isn't off looking for his tennis ball that is.

1908 days ago

tarantella

Well, folks, just mosied over to the "dark side"....first time since the beginning of the week...what a donnybrook. The photo of the eldest girl and her grandfather was very sweet. As one of the "non-octuplets" I guess she can be legally photographed until the court date arrives. Fast Eddie, however, well....I've voiced my opinion of him and that whole adult family before. Was thinking back to an earlier article when, at the old trashed out address that used to belong to Octograndma, a neighbor there called the police because one of Octoasses older boys was throwing rocks at his car. Octoass explained the incident away by citing "differing parenting styles" (how can she keep a straight face when spouting this outright crap?). Can you all just imagine this group in a few short years when they get physically bigger and more out of control? Then scrolled down to see Octoass in her "summer frock" and had another laugh...this is what passes for news? Sounds like that reporter has hitched his wagon to what he thinks is a star and this is the best he can come up wih. Hope he holds on to his regular reporters duties before the "super nova" burns out! Octoass needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror...I never met anyone in my life who thinks they have bad taste but her fashion sense is terrible by any standard. A lumpy body, big ass, saggy chest encased in flowered drapes...then you see her platypus flat feet in flip flops peeking out from underneath. When my kids were growing up and I ferried them around to different activities, every couple of years there would be in a particular group one mom who just "didn't get it". Either they were too flashy in revealing, tight clothing, or acted like they had never gotten out of their teenage years and wanted to be considered relevant and hip in their conversations and actions, or treated their kids like peer confidantes instead of being their moms, you get the idea. Between the fruit nails and all the rest, this woman doesn't have a clue.

1908 days ago

Sean P.

Magnifique! She responded. . . accepted what you said, thanked you!! Derby is wagging his tail. . . Yip, yip, hoooray!!! Erin RULES!!!!

1908 days ago

len

California Taxpayer....................I am not logged in to facebook...........but I looked up sharon D. Taylor................there were 4..........is she blonde with short hair.red sweater..........?

1908 days ago

len

Ankaret......................How are you doing ? You certainly are missed.............I hope that you are eating..drinking.[including the little umbrellas..] & resting. ... The lizards blog is fast & furious..........some new posters.............anti- octo..........LTS, & Cheyenne in full force...Still no BusyBee..........what a shame. The Sistah's are here...........patiently waiting to hear from you...........when you are ready.................Warmest Wishes..Jane

1908 days ago

len

Hello Calif.............Ankaret is on Octorazzi.............answered Cheyenne.'s call to the foray..............she was needed. She gave us big hugs..........And our position is as usual.............hold the fort........... .with our Little Creatures........................Derby The Reliable.......Callie, the Nose for a Rat..............& our other Little Friends..........according to particular modus operandi...............no Modus underestimated. We will honor...the magnificent Indiana Bones.

1907 days ago