Octomom: I Just Called to Say ... I Got a Ticket

6/2/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can't have your hands at the "10 and 2" positions on the steering wheel while talking on a cell phone -- a lesson cops say Octomom Nadya Suleman just learned the hard way.

media_removed.jpg

Cops tell us the unfortunately famous mother of too many was just ticketed in La Habra for talking on her cell phone while operating her OctoVan.

Wonder how the kids are gonna help her pay that one off.

UPDATE
: Cops tell us there was at least one kid in the car at the time she was pulled over. Must have been an important call.

Fan Since 2007!!!

soon...

very,

very,

soon...

Fan Since 2007!!!

By the way, I've always said I've always wanted to see how she spins her lies in a court of law. If we're lucky, she'll be braindead stupid enough to want to be her own defense. Now THAT'LL entertainment!

Fan Since 2007!!!

THAT'LL be entertainment!

Linda Mott

Good for him! I hate people using cell phones and risking all our lives. She is so selfish and self centered. The children could have been killed or someone else's kids. They did a test with a drunk driver and a person on the cell phone, guess who was a worse driver? The cell phone driver.

Jesus juice

Hi My little girls!!! How are you doing? Hope all is well....we've missed you!!! I agree with you 150 % There have been enough photographs of her on the cellphone while driving and I know I for one have wondered how she could get away with it for so long ---considering it is a law in California. It is not a law in the city where I live...but some of the suburbs have enacted it. One of the biggest things that have come around lately is a law forbidding texting while driving. Personally, and I'm not getting on any soapbox, but I feel it is dangerous to talk on the phone while driving whether my kids are in the car or not. (Plus I drive a manual) My job includes getting calls from MDs...so, even when I am on the road and get a call, I will either politely ask them to call back in 5 minutes because I am driving, or I'll tell them to hang on a moment while I try and find a place to pull over. If it is all that urgent, I put them on speakerphone. Anyway, it's nice to see that the police do not consider her the "special uterus"..Hee Hee Hee. (Although she has probably threatened the word "sue" by now) Have a fantastic day!!

Jesus juice

In response to #55-No offense Jennifer, but in regards to Suleman/Doud/Guitarrez...(actually, she should be called Octoname) considering she changes it everytime she blinks, don't you find it disgusting that she had 6 children prior to another invitro and couldn't support them on her own? Wouldn't you call that selfish? What about their needs? Usually, when someone decides to have a child, they look at the BIG picture..."how will I support a child?" It takes a lot of self sacrifice to raise one child. She did not have a place of her own with the first 6, nor did she have "goals" or a plan for them....yet, instead of using her workman's comp. money and lawsuit money to at least provide for those children while she "finally" finished up her supposive "degree" in school---which personally, I think is another lie---BTW, whatever happened to those student loans? (Another topic in itself as there was a news headline after she had the octuplets about using her student loans to raise her children) What about her special needs children? Don't you think having 2 of 6 children already handicapped would be enough? And why would someone continue to "use the same 'supposive' gene pool" when obviously, there is something wrong with it to have 2 children out of that combination that are handicapped? She knowingly has risked 8 more human lives of being handicapped for the rest of their lives. And one more question for you. Why would a mother of 6 children risk her life and potentially leave those first 6 without a mother in order to have 7 or 8 more babies? Feel free to comment back Jennifer----but answer the questions above.

punchapap

Did the cop ticket the paparazzi for tailgating this has been loser?

Jesus juice

BTW guys....I got the results back from the biopsy and it came back negative. On another note....also found out that they are making cutbacks at my employment----which means I'm going to have to get 2 jobs in order to support my children. (I'm really upset about this....one of my fears is that my youngest one will resent me for not being around as much. He's my baby--always will be, but I have to support us.) Like everyone says, "Just be glad you have a job" and I really am grateful for that, just dissappointed because he is my last child and this boy has been through enough already....his dad (my ex spouse) died 2 years ago.

Joanne

To No. 13: Do you live in Calif? If not, let me be the first to tell you: it is against the law to drive and talk on your cell phone. I say throw the book at Octomom.. She has to obey the law like eveyone else. Why didn't she just turn her phone off, when driving? That would have been the smartest thing to do..

len

Jenniffer..............how lovely..let us all dance around & spread the fairy dust. You are bloody nuts ! Suleman's PR person has wasted their money on you. Sweet Jesus.......Suleman & her sleazy PR lawyer Czeck, seriously underestimate the intelligence of the Public. That is an insult. Miss Milk is bilking the taxpayer, & her children. Mother Kitten bathing her children in sunshine my ass. Bleeding the life out of them for money , more like it. She has remained strong in her faith & connection to Money.............she risked her life to bring all the little sacs of money, ATM machines into her avaricious little world. Elective abortion.are you mad.......abort even one che-ching, che-ching.? Nathalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Norah Jones..these are real women with talent charisma & intelligence........octo, is a piece if inert plastic. Perhaps you are related to ..............Jim Jones, David Qureshi...perhaps you have been paid off by Suleman & Jeff Czeck to concoct this absurd monologue... perhaps you have been smoking the Gange......either way you have made a complete ass of yourself.

rilely

The octomom should be jailed for being stupid!

Jesus juice

To An Observation.....I SECOND THAT!!!! Now where is Ankaret, Southside, and my other friends????

Captain Obvious

Why is she still around? The same reason 100 million idiots voted for the next American Idol. This country is slowly sinking into intellectual darkness and people like her are leading the way. People get great pleasure out of the strange and unusual and she can't get anymore strange and unusual.

FiFi LaRue

Psssst.....NonDo.....I'm here. Just pissy because I wrote a really really good comment back to the OctoMinion Jennifer...and it never made it on here this morning.

Thats just great news about the biopsy...but very bad about your job ( HEAR THAT YOU OCTOMINIONS?...A JOB TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN...WHAT A CONCEPT, HUH?) Maybe the tide will change...and you won't have to take that second job...I'll be thinking about you during this trying time.

Sean P.

Nondonationsender --

So glad you had a good medical report. KIDS AT RISK Karen Lee said on the lawsuit comments that she saw post-operative pictures of Nadya, and that it looks like she had some significant cosmetic work done (boob lift, etc.). Has anyone seen these pics?