Robert Pattinson --

Spotted with Crack

6/2/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday at LAX, "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson brought new meaning to the term, "New Moon."

0602_pattinson_tmz_video-1

Wild Eights

Free Balling!!!! My kind of man!!!!!

1947 days ago

sue

OK, Robert Pattinson is an actor who does his job (weather you like his acting or not). It's the press and public who has turned his life into a living hell. Sure he make lots of money and has lots of perks, but at what cost. All the middle-aged moms and their fat daughters who follow his every move. This is what's wrong with our society. Get a life people. The reality shows, the marketing of a movie franchise, over amping on stars and their every move. You can criticize R. Pattinson's looks, his ass whatever, but reverse the roles and think if it was you....Oh yeah, your just some fat assed jerk who obsesses about famous people because your too lazy to get a life.

1947 days ago

Donald Ray

Why does TMZ find pics like this so FACINATING? When are they gonna' start showing pics of priests fkg' kids, or beastiality pics, or of people actually defacating? Wouldn't surprise ME to see them doing things like that/

1947 days ago

mia

I seriously do not comprehend the appeal of this guy.

1947 days ago

REYNA

HE CAN TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES ANYTIME IN FRONT OF ME...

1947 days ago

Calendargirl09

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I'D STILL DO HIM... OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

1947 days ago

Shl16

OMG, seriously what a joke! I live in Australia and the only time I hear crap like this stuff is when I hear it on the radio-from a gossip guy (so crap). Anyway this popped up so I thought I would have a read. Agree with most of the others TOTALLY MISLEADING-Love the reply from Dee- so true. By the looks of thing over there the paps don't have anything better to do then stalk Robert all the time. Whenever I am on the computer its always about him and Kristen. Give it a rest for a while and get a new headline for a change and leave the poor guy alone. How many times have as normal people bent over and our crack has shown, or how many of us do go out commando most the time it is more comfortable. At the end of the day who give a fu#k you need to give him a break from all this crap. I'm sure it would be a totally different story if the shoe was on the other foot. But then again you do get all the lazy arse freaks who get off on this stuff. They need a life...

1947 days ago

nikki

THAT is some sexy crack lol

1947 days ago

rimman

Now that's a butt I could lick for hours!

1946 days ago

Dezi

Wow this video clip was extremely sad =(
Poor rob for having to got through this, i mean that crap would annoy me so much. I wish we could give people privacy.
I wish people dint care so much about every little thing in people's lives, i mean they are no different then us.. they just happen to be on TV, but still who cares. Also i don't know much about the whole Rob and Kristen but if they say they are not dating than leave them alone they may just happen to be really good friends. And if they are who cares let them be. Also tabloids can mess relationships up with all the gossip and rumors constantly so people should just leave them alone and let them live there life especially Rob cos i think all this is way more new to him. Sorry rob my heart goes out to you for putting up with all this. I hope you dont get into drugs and have your life go down hill. Hes so talented both acting and singing.... oh and amazingly hooooootttt =D

1946 days ago

HasBeens

I'm addicted to crack, Robert's anyway, and like Amy Whinehouse (sic). They tried to make me go to rehab and I said, "No, no, no."

1946 days ago

Aitch

this IS sad.. leave this poor guy alone for god's sake, do not yell rude f-n questions at him and robert---Keep on ignoring the paps
Jesus, taking a picture is one thing but yelling stuff about KS and trying to badger him into a picture enrages me.

1945 days ago

Sara

You guys need to back off. Now come on.....just because Rob is totally hot, VERY talented, and funny does not mean you have to be so jealous. He didn't sign up to be critized by you fake people. All he did was do what he loves to do and everyone thinks that gives them the right to make whatever judgement they want about him. All you people saying girls that like him and following what he does needs to get a life........look at you. Are you not following stars yourself? Why are you here on this site if not. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE...instead of picking on others. Robert Pattinson is great.

1944 days ago

Jennifer (Anaheim)

Hey, it sparkles!!!! HA, HA, HA...... TEAM JACOB RULES!!!!!!

1943 days ago

gia

tmz people...high and mighty, thinks they are perfect...laughing at some people's misfortune...boo boos....mishaps..........
haters of rob pattinson....do you friggin think you look better than him?? huh??? @ Tyranny4U, gsp, cynthia and justsayin.....do you friggin get even a dollar because of your looks????? imbecile creatures big time.......he gets millions just because of his "ugly" face....is there even an argument over this???? especially to gsp, the reason he acts and looks like a dead creature is because he is acting like one....that is called being an effective actor.....moron!

1938 days ago