Spencer Pratt -- I'm No Damn Reality Star!

6/2/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt made a shocking confession just before quitting "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" -- he's a total fraud.

A well-placed source who works on the Costa Rican production of the show tells TMZ just before quitting the show, Spencer screamed at producers, "If you give me a script, I'll do what you want. I'm not a reality star. I'm on 'The Hills.'"

Spencer clarified with the following: "I'm a TV producer and a character."

Spencer Pratt the character and Spencer Pratt the reality TV star could not be reached for comment.

we will miss MJ

what was with Heidi's supper greasy face and Spencer's frizzy hair. Without product and makeup they both look like poor people!

lost in lalaland

Also interesting on last night's show was when he commented to Heidi that she was crying on TV for the first time for real when it wasn't fake.
Last night was my one guilty pleasure, I'll not watch this show again.

Victoria

Is he the illegitimate son of Scot Thorson - the gay guy that sued Lee Liberace for millions and got less than 100G in the law suit? Pratt sure does look like Thorson.

sheesh

DOUCHE BAG

nuggets fan

Since he is so into making videos, I really hope he has some home videos of Heidi naked and doing sexual things hidden away so when they break up we can see them. I would sooooo bang her

michele

OMG I loved the part on the first episode where he was saying he is too famous and too rich to be on a show with "These people". Jesus.. who has been lying to this man. He is in the same league as Paris Hilton. being famous for doing nothing. Ive never seen such a spoiled brat with an ego like that in my life. The sad thing is he really thinks he is some A list actor. Someone has been lying to this boy BIG TIME. Time to put some of that money of his paying off some people to actually be honest wth him about his fame and popularity. Besides.. who in the world wants to be famous for being an ass.

Cleveland-West_Side

4. I want to slug him

Posted at 12:44PM on Jun 2nd 2009 by Cleveland-West_Side
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My impostor strikes again, for the record I wouldn't slug someone for being a dork I'd save that for rapists, murderers and thieves.

regankrueger

Soon, reality tv will be a thing of the past and so will this joker. His hair will fall out and he will disfigure his face with unnecessary plastic surgery. He will get fat from anti-psychotic medication and eventually he will be a "where are they now" on TMZ...and we will all laugh.

Money doesn't buy you talent...he can go back to blowing Brody, at least we know that's for real.

KKK

WHO IS THIS DOUCHBAG WITH A FUNKY LOOKING HAIR CUT OR LACK THEREOF AND FLESH COLORED BEARD? LOOKS LIKE A TOOL TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamiecc

I always wondered what pratt did for a living other than riding on Lauren Conrads fame and shirt-tails..."the hills"
HE'S A LABEL MAKER....He spent all day making the label for his wife's dry shampoo..ha ha ha.... and he
was sooo crushed when somebody ripped it off.....nobody got to see his label making skills....

Chatnoir

This guy is a douchebag! Why give him or that dumb b**ch any more attention. Let them die from the public eye.

tamiecc

Heidi should have used some of her dry shampoo on her face.....Make-up sure works miracles for her.... everyone else on the show seems to have natural beauty, the others still look beautiful with out make-up.

vorhese

DOUCHE BAG
Underserving of fame or wealth.
Needs his ass beat.

Jennifer

This guy is a total douche! Why is he even on TV? When he said he was the "king of America" last night I wanted to hurl.
The media needs to step away from him and his stupid wife. These two are everything that is wrong in America. Aarrgh!

Kat

Gag...how do people like this become stars????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments