Spencer Pratt -- I'm No Damn Reality Star!

6/2/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt made a shocking confession just before quitting "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" -- he's a total fraud.

A well-placed source who works on the Costa Rican production of the show tells TMZ just before quitting the show, Spencer screamed at producers, "If you give me a script, I'll do what you want. I'm not a reality star. I'm on 'The Hills.'"

Spencer clarified with the following: "I'm a TV producer and a character."

Spencer Pratt the character and Spencer Pratt the reality TV star could not be reached for comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Diane

Spencer and Heidi should do us all a favor and go crawl under a rock! who cares about these two, it is evident that they want to create a buzz for themselves....what a JOKE! Go away, just go away!

Smurffy

Spencer WHO? Truely, I never heard of this arrogant, concieted, quitter, spoiled rotton excuse for a man(? boy). He is one hypocratic idiot in a class of one. Certainly I have never seen anyone that could match up to this ass. And then,I had the recent displeasure of watching him play a fool on a tv show thank God he quit! And the other half, if one were paid to brush her hair she would be rich! I think that's just about all she did on the show that, and sleep. Wasm't it too cute the both of them grabbing that hammok 1st thing. Glad they are gone. If she wanted to change her image from a lady (?) wrestler to something else then she failed miserably. Those two deserve eachother. Let's hope they donot produce any heirs.

1911 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Do you think this guy knows we are laughing at him and his wife?

Richee

Heidi was wrong about there being no product placements in "I'm A Celebrity...". Massengill gets free advertisement wherever these two douchebags go.

Confused by Reality

So Spencer claims he's a producer, but what has he ever produced? I checked IMDB to see if he has some big body of work I've never heard of, and the only thing he's listed as having produced is some tv series from four years ago that aired 2 episodes on Fox before it was canceled. In what way is Spencer a "producer"? I know his credentials for his "douchebag" title... just not sure about "producer".

Charlene

OMG Just because you are on a REALITY Show (The Hills) doesn't make you a Celebrity ROTFLMFAO!!!! You should be thanking Lauren Conrad 4 The Hills. If it wasn't 4 her there wouldn't have been a Hills. I really hope that they did quit cause I'm getting pretty Tired of their whining. Heidi needs 2 stop spraying her hair CRAP!!!!! Haven't you heard about Global Warming just put your hair up and just deal with it. Just by watching them on the show just shows how much they do deserve each other. Spencer & Heidi by the looks of it you both still have a lot of growing up to do. Just do the whole world a favor and don't multiply!!!

CINDY

Oh Dear Lord please spare us any further punishment in the form of Spencer and Heidi Pratt now and forever Amen! Now that's my prayer for the day.

ILOVEUMJ

Spencer wake the F*** up and stop hitting the bong every time you wake up in the morning. You are a REALITY "star" and the only reason you are one is because of your old MORE FAMOUS friend BRODY Jenner. If it wasn't for Lauren Conrad having her OWN show that you just happen to be filler for you would still be picking up strippers and getting them high.

what a tool u r

Andrea

I'm disappointed. I'm a 22 year old female who's served 2 tours of duty overseas just so I can protect the rights and freedoms of those two. I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll turn in to when their 15 minutes is up.

johnnyappleseed

YOUR WELCOME, GA GUY! Anything I can do to help out. Seriously, does Spencer really think he is better than Lou Diamond Phillips??? He has a LIST of credits under his belt a foot long, and it expands from broadway, to movies, and tv series, and I Loved "Wolf Lake!" Wish they had finished it instead of leaving us with a cliff hanger! Spencer is a small fish in a large pond, and Lou is an absolute professional. I'm sure he doesn't even waste his time thinking about Spencer. I had to laugh outloud when he was quitting the show and walked past Lou, and said " Hey thanks for Young Guns..." AS IF SPENCER!! Spencer called everyone on the show a stand in or an extra and that he was the only star on the show...Are you INSANE??? You aren't even good enough to wipe sweat from his brow in the jungle. Your name and his dont' even belong in the same sentence. Lou is a hottie and I watch his movies when they are on every single time. I loved YOUNG GUNS too, all of them. If Lou was inclined, he'd take you apart limb from limb and not even break out into a sweat. Then he'd pick his teeth with your bones. Hey Spencer, Next time, before you start running your mouth, pay someone to do your homework like you clearly did all through high school, and then you'll know exactly who you are talking about. YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE ON THE SHOW AND YOUR 15 MINUTES ARE ABOUT UP....save your money. Or you'll be working at In and Out Burger asking, Would you like fries with that??

CPULADY

Spencer would be nothing without Heidi and LC. We have those 2 to thank for this A*$ hole

Matt

I only really knew about these guys because I watch "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" every night and he talks about them alot. but other than that, I really had no clue who Heidi and Spencer Pratt was. And they really didnt give me or the world much reason to care about them anymore after seeing how childish and rude they were on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here" this week. I dont really know how they got rich and famous, I guess from "The Hills", I dont know I dont ever watch it. When Spencer started calling out all of the other celebrities, saying they were nobodies, and he was the biggest star on the show, that really ticked me off. People like him dont deserve the fame and fortune. Hiedi as well, but she wasnt as bad as him. I hope everyone Boycotts everything else these 2 dimwitts do for the rest of their so called careers.

wishgrantter

A HEIDI Would say "AMEN",,,,, (To your comments BillyITUS)

1910 days ago

Lance

THIS IDIOT HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER TO EVER HIT HOLLYWOOD BLVD. AND WHATS HER NAME...SHES THE BIGGEST FAKE, THEIR THE TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU CAN ONLY WATCH FOR ABOUT 2.3 SECONDS BEFORE YOUR SKIN STARTS TO CRAWL, 2 OF HOLLYWOODS BIGGEST WANNABEES, LOOOOOSERS !

1908 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

His last 15 minutes of fame should be spent in jail!

SPENCER is too dumb to realize he is a Hollywood joke!

1907 days ago