Anyone for a Pedicure?

6/3/2009 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Lindsay Lohan's bruised hooves.

LiLo's feet could use a stint in rehab.

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

echoingpurple

OMG! ABSOLUTE GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cover those feet up ASAP and head to the nearest doctor to look at those babies! You are gonna need a lot more than just an average pedi!!!! They are not only red and puffy but look to have open cuts which are infected!!!!

GO TO THE DOC AND GET A FULL PHYSICAL AND CLEAN YOUR ASS UP!!!

Really?

Those are disgusting, but, aside from the yellow nails, I'm sure every fashion-conscious woman at least once in her life has had a pair of shoes bruise her feet beyond recognition - and it's usually worth it isn't it? But when you're a celebrity, you don't really have the option of open toe shoes the next day lest you wind up on tmz.

L.T.

With all of the money that she makes she couldn't spare $30 to $40 for a pedicure? She should be ashamed for displaying those "busted" feet of hers.

Robert007

Disgusting, I figured it was white trash Lindsay. She has dirt under her toe nails plus bunions and hammer toes! Them feet need a good soaking and manicure. If her feet are nasty you know damn well the rest of her is.........

Byteme

YIKES !! That is very unappealing no matter the cause. If she is trying to hide those poor creatures with the tassels it's not working. Ughhhh

for now

Lovely Lindsay's feet are better looking than the faces of the sorry losers
who complain about her because of her talent and beauty.

Kevin

I wonder what her vag looks like?

Shoeenvy

Ok so her feet are ugly but the shoes are cool...........I bet she wont wear those again! Can I buy them. I will get them a tetnus shot and a hot bath and they will be good to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ispy

It looks like she has been shooting heroin into her toes. I had a friend who did this since she had to wear short sleeves at work and her feet looked similar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5