Burger Worker -- Obama Didn't Want Change!

6/3/2009 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama was definitely in the mood to play a little "just the tip" with the cashier at Five Guys burger joint last week -- as in, dude totally let her keep the change!

Five Guys worker: Click to watch
TMZ talked to the lady who took the $72.40 order from the Prez, and she tells us he let her keep the extra $7.60 from the $80 he threw down.

It ain't much -- but how many of you actually tip for fast food?!

gabe78

So what he gives a $7.60 tip... He is trying to look good in front of the press, if you didnt see the show he had like 15 cameras on him.

She is hot

Seriously TMZ, how many of us tip at fast food restaurants? With the piles of $$ Obama made by his books and speeches saying how horrible America is I am sure that he has the $. TMZ needs to gt there nose out of Obama ass!! Seriously, how does Obama's nut sack smell you bunch of kiss asses!!

who has the facts? ME

God I love watching the neo cons go crazy on every Obama story.
Those crazy Whigs, I mean Republicans, will be obsolete in no time. Rush Limbaugh is eating his own, one by one, and it's FACINATING to watch!!
I bet Jesus is really proud of them, with the name calling and all. An excellent example of Christian love isn't it?? :)

cat martinez

I love this man, he will save our country.

emjay

ha...your tax dollars hard at work huh

.............

Is O going to advocate abortion rights for women in the Middle East?

oprah & michel hater

SO THE IDIOT LEFT YOU A TWO CENT TIP........HIS CHANGE SUCKS ANYWAY........DID ANYONE CHECK HIS BIG EARS TO SEE THAT HE DIDNT STEAL SOMETHING............SCREW OBAMA AND HIS FUGLY WIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN!

Ummmhmmm

I may be the 1st to answer but I HAVE tipped a Micky D's worker 20 bucks for helping Me to my car with My order .See ,this is what people with morality do ...just a lil FYI !

TM

How many normal citizens made over $2 MILLION last year alone????
You love and think he is a celebrity TMZ, we get it.
Quick sucking up to him like NBC does!

.............

Waaaaah waaaaaah! The mean ole republicans are calling Obama names!!!!!!!!!!! Waahhh! Wahhhhh! Get used to it doushe bags, youd did it for 8 years....Wasaaahh,.....waaaah

Christy

What a ridiculous show for public approval and thanks Obama for reminding all those obese little kids who are "thriving" on fast food what their best choices for lunch should be! Lousy example to get public approval. I am not impressed.

texasgirl

I'm sick of Obama! he has done nothing for this country but cause more chaos. we have to put up with his ass for 3 more years. OBAMA stands for Our Big Ass Mistake America!!!!!!

Al

It's the least someone can do who makes millions per year. Classy guy.

sweetpea

First, Obama is paid by the tax payers! I voted for this man, who by the way, I would change now if I could. Every news story that I hear is him renigging on his stands he rallied for during his campaign. He is nothing but a Liar and a republican in sheeps clothing. Great job on saving the auto industry Jack ass and what about NOT taxing health care? He's up to it again. The richer get richer and the poor are left to beg at there doors. Great JOB, way to CHANGE America!!!! Open your eyes people!!!

Herbin’Gorilla

What a cheap-ass publicity stunt. Oh sure, the POTUS has nothing better to do than fetch lunch for his minions...yeah right. Seriously, nothing better to do? Isn't his time TOO IMPORTANT for BS like this...that any idiot can do. Obviously just another 'oh he's so dreamy and yet so down-to-earth' publicity stunt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments