Eminem Cracks

Admits Involvement in Taintgate

6/3/2009 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eminem, BrunoIn case you still believe the Eminem/Sacha Baron Cohen incident from the MTV Movie Awards was real... Em just proved you're a gullible Gary by admitting he was knee deep in Sacha's butt stunt.

Em became the 496th person to confirm the whole thing was planned, telling RapRadar.com, "Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag."

It looks as if, unlike some people, Em has emerged from this Bruno encounter unscathed.

antoinette

still sucking FIRST you real slow today

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

as staged as it may want to be,,,it's still a real man's a55 in yer face!! nothing pretty about that.

Peterson32

Bull-This is Eminem trying desperately to save face. Something outrageous was what but he wasn't expecting this. See below for complete story:

Here ya go-it took a lot of digging but this is utterly believable
from Digg and reflects what the most sane and insightful comments
here reflect:

(Paraphrased)

"Eminem had no clue. I'm besties with Cohen's makeup gal and she said
Sasha's people made Sasha wear a wrestling cup (type of jockstrap)
because of concerns that little pill popper might actually do some
damage to Sasha's private parts. Sasha sprayed his pooper with Liz
Taylor's "Black Pearls" so Eminem could taste and smell a little
class with his ass."

Sasha wasn't beat down because (a) it happened quickly and was
shocking to Eminem's entourage and Eminem (b) publicly wailing and
beating the crap out of somebody while being recorded with tons of
real life witnesses is not a smart thing to do (c) while someone is
in the air on wires they are a movable target and fists might just
set the person in sway more than actually damaging him or her. If you
look, they did get aggressive but no one held him down by the wires
while others beat him down-they could have, but there's that pesky
witness thing again.

Eminem did NOT know the bare ass would be part of it-others have said
that did not happen in rehearsal. MTV has gone to extraordinary
lengths to censor anyone who might actually know and have the video
removed from other websites.

This is not something that will go away, it will be a huge
embarrassment for Eminem the rest of his life and in all likelihood
given the rabid intensity of some of his fans, Sasha Baron Cohen has
put himself into a position where his own life expectancy is now
considerably shorter. Which would be the ultimate outcome of anyone
trying this prank on someone with such a dedicated and in some cases
psychotic fan base.

Lance

Eminem would not purposely get involved like that.
I believe Sasha had airtime but that was not scripted with Eminem.
Everyone was pointing and laughing at Eminem. As a hip-hop star, being humiliated on national television is not helpful for the career, ya dig? How would Eminem agree to Sasha saying, " Then I will stick my butt close to your face while your guys do nothing".
The media is trying to turn this around like Eminem was in on it, but clearly he was not.
The only person to ask and get the closest answer to the truth is Sasha.

* WHiSKY GiRL *

HMMMMMMM

PM

Ha! I knew it.
I kept on telling my friend that it was staged and he was like "No way, Eminem is too much of a homophobe douche bag to be that cool about the stunt".
I feel vindicated ... How do ya like that one Schultz!

rimman

Yup Petersen32, cuz if it's on Digg, then itt's gotta be true...

lost in lalaland

Eminem needs to win an Emmy for that performance.

KimL.A.~West (kimasabe)

I totally agree with #3 poster:........ EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

SUN

If he did agree with this, he has lost his mind. This is not the Eminem his fans know. I think the stunt made him look weak, like the gay community was pissing on him. I say gay, because of the comments the flying-angel made when one of Eminems bodyguards touched him. like I said; I will not believe he agreed to this, until Eminem verifies it. Really, who cares, just thought it was nasty.

antoinette

JESS MAKE COMMENT(HO)

why?

If this had been real Cohen would have received a smack down then and there all you dumb a$$ F3245 heads.
EEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
EEEEEEEE
E
E
E
EEEEEEEEEEEE

meg

thank god we have nobody's like u, peterson #4, to clear sh!t up for us. w/o ur comment i probably wouldn't have been able to sleep peacefully tonight. d!ckwad.

rimman

#14-He did verify it, that's the point of the article. Learn how to read.

Hilarious

His bum was on your lips!!

Eminem is a funny funny dude. Y'all just don't know ;-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments