« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Irvin Triple Teamed -- Accused of Stealing Show

6/3/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael IrvinOne of the greatest wide receivers in NFL history is playing defense for a change -- after three TV producers accused Michael Irvin of stealing their idea for a football-based reality show.

Ironically, the show is about giving unknown athletes a shot at playing for the Dallas Cowboys -- but in the lawsuit, filed last week in Dallas, Irvin is accused of screwing three unknown producers out of their chance to make it in Hollywood.

In the suit, the men claim they approached Irvin with the idea for a show in 2007 -- but after they allegedly presented Irvin with storyboards and even a poster for the show, the Hall of Famer ran off with the idea and cut the guys out of credit, cash and even changed the name of the show to "4th and Long."

The show is now airing on Spike TV and the producers are pissed -- in fact, they're suing for fraud, fraudulent nondisclosure and breach of contract.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

The REAL DEAL

Of my, am I first - I guess I am a douche bag now for makeing a first comment. . . . lol - - - - I am a Spence Pratt clone.

Obama is a socialist

I hope this racist POS gets taken to the cleaners.

PEPSI Generation

Can`t be copyrighted SO you give them your first three and than if they all do well the rule of the game is that they are to let you in.BUT in jewish wood you work as a MACHAL OR ypou don`t work at ALL right HARVEY?.I gave sperm even as a son of howard robard hughes JR and a jewish doctor owns all that since 1978. ANN HATHAWAY is howard hughe`s grand child and there are many more HUGHES DNA grand babys

Pepelicious

Cry me a river. If, 2 years later, you still can't get your little show off of the ground, then don't get all ball-achey when someone else finally does. The concept for the show is a great one. Obvioulsy there was something about these producers that kept it from being greenlit this whole time.

cerwins

@#4.... W.. T.. F...?

tifosi44

M.I. is a convicted COKE head. Why should this scam surprise me? Don't think so.

Chucky

10:41AM on Jun 3rd 2009 by Kris

NO, I don't think so. Ever hear of JERRY RICE? and there are others that are (were) better receivers that this Coke Head.

nacho

Dallas please go away. You in no ways are america's team.

DCowboys1Fan

Coke head or not he is still a hall of famer and did Play for the Dallas Cowboys for multiple superbowl years. And yes Nacho they have been coined as Americas Team, so go get some cheese Nacho Libre.