'Kate Plus 8':

Hot Tranny Mess?

6/3/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" (left) -- and fierce "Project Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano (right).

Kate Gosselin and Christian Siriano

Inexplicably, both of them willingly did this to themselves.

We're just sayin'.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

does the f.-a.-g. design for his own kind, or just for women??

zero

I want to say that this couple is an example for young people.
This case must be supported in any way

upchuck21

This is the same guy that said Rihanna deserved to get hit because she was probably acting like a diva. What an a-hole.

camaguey

My God forgive me, I CAN'T STAND that Kate woman! I don't even have words to describe how BAD she looks in every way! She has a thick, weird body, weird boobs, THAT HAIR--it looks like the head of a turkey--her attitude, her voice. SHE SHOULD GET A DESPOJO!!!! Congratulations to Jon!!!

trish

KATE NEEDS TO DEVOTE MORE TIME TO HER FAMILY & MOST IMPORTANTLY HER HUSBAND

zero

I want to say that this couple is an example for young people.
This case must be supported in any way

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

that hairstyle is the total perfect housewives hair do because if she runs out of a scrub brush for the dishes, it can operate as a third hand! et voila!!

CrisDizzle

What's up with Kate hair-do?? She looks like David Bowie!

Dana

Is it me or does Christian and that guy on TMZ look just alike. He gives comments, but I can't remember his name. I mean they look like twins minus the glasses and the hair. The guy on TMZ is balding.

whatthefrig

I actually love her hair.

I always thought Christian looks like Cindy Williams (Shirley from "Laverne and Shirley) old tv series.

NYCer

LOL it looks way cooler on him. She's a hefer from PA.

Kathy

I think Kate's hair cut looks great on her. It shows strong confidence which she has too much of!

Kristina

Give it up, TMZ. It's REALLY played out by now. And by the way, I've seen MUCH worse hair cuts. I wouldn't personally do that (I don't like my hair any shorter than my shoulders), but I think it looks good on her. Some people can't pull it off, but she can. Seriously, give it up before I become incredibly bored with your site. While we're on the subject, I think the Gosselin family should be left alone period.

I'm just sayin'...

Dave

Kate's hot.

Lil

This hairstyle looked beautiful on Angelina...in fact what happened to them??/ looks like they have been replaced... haha
Jon and Kate are the new brangelinas?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments