'Kate Plus 8':

Hot Tranny Mess?

6/3/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" (left) -- and fierce "Project Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano (right).

Kate Gosselin and Christian Siriano

Inexplicably, both of them willingly did this to themselves.

We're just sayin'.

LooooL

I'd like to make it "Jon And Kate plus MY eight inches"...LoooooL

1936 days ago

auramac

They remind me of those brushes you use to scrape fried egg off your pan. Worst haircut since Sanjaya's.

1936 days ago

MGR82

Enough with the hair already! It looks great, she looks great. It's short and easy yet stylish enough fo someone in the spotlight. She has eight kids, you expect it to be long and difficult to manage?

1936 days ago

tiger'smomaphonytoo

11.5 Million Views to Monday's Jon & Kate Plus 8? Their viewers are officially morons and TLC is counting on the 11.5 million morons to fill their bank accounts.

All this talk of boycotting, protesting Jon & Kate Plus 8 little Brats continues to get these morons to watch. American society has lost it's mind. Our takeover should be easy for the next invaders. So much for the American Spirit, Family Values etc. It's all lost and Jon & Kate Plus 8 little snot nosed rude screaming kids who will need their money for therapy continue to be destroyed. But, heck, Jon and Kate don't give a rats a** so why should we? Hopefully the state of Pennsylvania will step up to the plate, but the way it's going, that probably won't happen.

TLC, I will never watch ANY of your programs until Jon & Kate Plus 8 is off the air. But you don't care. You will be judged by a Higher Power. A Curse upon Jon & Kate for destroying their children, A Curse on TLC for putting money before the welfare of 8 little children.

1936 days ago

Kristina

@ #56: It sounds like you're the one that needs therapy. Why all of the anger? Geez. I know it's rough to know you'll never have the money they have, but that's no reason to get pissy.

Unless you personally know them or those of us who watch it (and started watching BEFORE all the new drama as I have), maybe you should spend less time judging. While Jon & Kate may not be getting along, I have no doubt that their children are happy, loved, and well taken care of by both parents. I'm pretty sure Jon & Kate love their children with all their heart and they don't deserve the judgment they have been receiving. So, take your anger elsewhere and if you have a problem with them, just don't watch and move on. Your two cents isn't necessary. I don't think any of us are the ones who should be judging anyone -- that's not our job, but that's exactly what you're doing. I'm a moron because I've been enjoying a show since the day it started? No. Not quite. Enough said, though, because you don't deserve my explanation. We all have some shows that we are connected to and this is one of those very FEW for me.

I will never understand why people who aren't interested in something in the first place continue to keep up with any of it. If you are against someone or something, TURN THE T.V. OFF AND DON'T READ THE NEWS. Simple as that. If you don't, it just seems like a waste of time to me. I guess that's just me, though.

1936 days ago

Kristina

EDIT: I meant @ # 53 in my comment. Oops. I'm sick and bitchy. What do you expect? I'm sick of dumbasses running their mouths. Ugh!

1936 days ago

tiger'smomaphonytoo

#57 Freudian slip?...look it up?

1936 days ago

Kim

Kate looks like a porcupine.

1936 days ago

Kristina

@ # 58: Before you insult someone's intelligence (that you don't know), you should really look at yourself, my dear. First of all, I have taken Psychology, so I know exactly what it means and there's no need for me to look it up, sweetie. Thank you very much for the useless advice, though. Second, I believe I mentioned it's not our place to judge someone AND I FIXED my mistake, so your opinion was unnecessary. Third, my comment to # 53 did not pertain to me in any way, so a "Freudian slip" it was not. Lastly, it did not pertain to you in the least, so why the comment in the first place?

If you "could care less" then you should probably find something else to do rather than waste your time and mine. Don't try to insult my intelligence, because you're not going to get anywhere with it. Sorry. Have a good day!=)

1936 days ago

mE

I hate her hair. Looks like a dead bird fell on her head. Christian can keep it though. It looks cute on him.

1936 days ago

Sher

I LOVE her hair cut! I think it's the best thing about her right now. She's a mean B*tch but her hair is snazzy!

1935 days ago

Chris is fug

HER HAIR IS AS UGLY AS HER PERSONALITY,

1935 days ago

momma

Business in the front, PARTY in the back!!!!

1935 days ago

Chris is fug

The do SUCKS.

1935 days ago

Linda

Don't you get tired of criticizing other people. Yes, they are human beings; and shall we take a turn with you? I am sure all would not fancy your appearance. Try reporting REAL news.

1935 days ago