'Kate Plus 8':

Hot Tranny Mess?

6/3/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" (left) -- and fierce "Project Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano (right).

Kate Gosselin and Christian Siriano

Inexplicably, both of them willingly did this to themselves.

We're just sayin'.

Ban IVFFameWhores

Jon and Kate Plus 8 is a woeful television show that should never have been made. What the Gosselins did was not remarkable or a phenomenon. Kate underwent some form of fertility treatment that produced 6 babies. It was not a miracle of nature, it was purely manufactured and does not deserve any notoriety whatsoever.

Jon and Kate Gosselin have used their children to gain fame and fortune and now, opportunistic, reproductively challenged women everywhere will be undergoing IVF in an attempt to give birth to multiples (see Nadya Suleman) in the hopes of achieving fame and fortune at the expense of the children.

Shows like this should be banned and the number of embryos inserted into women limited to 2.

CANDACE

I love her hair cut. It wouldnt look right on me but I love it

lees

enuff with this hag
i totally prefer Christian, at least he has talent and earned his celbrity

antoinette

i like her hair

artie help

she has a very kind ,face the kind i'd like to drop a load on.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

TMZ did Kate hire you to post the one and only POSED photo of her SMILING? That's for the moron viewers who think she's a regular Mom?..........NOT

Jezzy

Has Christian had the male 2 female yet?

rick

this bitch looks like a jackass with her reverse mullet long in the front spikey on the back.
she looked good in the Bikini though. Hey Kate when your done screwing your body guard ill be your pool boy

pollynoo

Are there any uglier people than this douchebag, her husband and 8 little piggies?

Mr Right

She's STILL HOT!!!

Linda Mott

Christian Siriano from Project Runway has his own style. He should do well with the talent he has. I have watched it from day one. I love the show and will now catch it on Lifetime Network.

Lexiii

He's prettier than her and he doesn't live off of the whored childhood of kids.

atabaw

I love Christian - the twit on the left can s^ck the fart from my a-hole.

TMZ hits a new low

I don't know who the F she is, but I see her mug everywhere and am VERY sick of her and her reverse mullet with skunk stripes. Chick is deranged. And I don't mean Christian.

oprah & michel hater

damn he looks better than that kate bitch.....maybe jon should hook up with this drag queen!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments