Lambert Out with Guy, Still Not OUT with Him

6/3/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After his hand-holding photo-op, we thought Adam Lambert was finally going public with his sexuality -- but when he was asked what the deal was between him and this Shia LaBeouf-alike, he closed that closet door again, refusing to say they're together.

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
The "American Idol" wannabeen and his guy Drake were in Venice yesterday, playing cute by pretending they didn't even know each other.

And they say true love is dead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jason

who the f*c) cares/ Adam is going to be the next Gaiken.... If he didnt do American Idol, that dud wouldnt even be giving him a second glance

PhDude

IF he is not suppose to say anything because of the deal with Rolling Stone.... then he is doing exactly what he needs to do. He is nice in the video and they are FUNNY! Real platonic..... :) Love you ADAM! You rock!

dafeedil

Please, can we lay to rest the opinion that Adam is "bi-sexual" or "bi-curious"? He's gayer than Liberace, for crying out loud. He's done absolutely nothing to even remotely suggest he might be interested in females, and how some of the Adam "fans" keep denying he's gay is totally beyond me. Does he need to tattoo it on his forehead? I still don't get how so many people think this is "ok". I'd be willing to bet that 90% of heterosexual people PRETEND that it's ok to be gay, but really don't accept it and can't stand seeing it thrown in their faces, but God forbid we be anything but PC lest be be labled homophobes. I wish we could go back to the day when we DIDN'T HAVE TO accept everything and everybody. I think Adam Lambert is DISGUSTING.

Julie

Quit harassing him already.

Rock of

So What!!!!!

SocialistCowardicePigs

So Adam is acting like a complete diva douche to all the pappers that loved him so much during the show and blindedly supported him. All the while, Kris is kind, talks and jokes with the paps but yet he's the "evil" bad guy because he not only won, but because he's the dreaded "C" word that Harvey can't stand. CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!

So Adam really isn't such a nice "guy" afterall, and Kris is as cool as they come. Just TMZ eatting more crow. Nothing new here.

Cari

Adam doesn't need to answer any of your questions or say anything he doesn't want to say. I'm so glad he doesn't feel like he has to conform. He does his thing, this way. Good job Adam.

Cari

To Vince. Adam has done a million interviews since the show with legit news companies. Just because he doesn't fold to the paps chasing him down and answering all of their questions, doesn't make his anything less than a nice guy. You must be from the deep South. It's ok, I don't blame you for what you don't know about. Keep your one minded opinions. It won't affect Adam or really anyone else.

Shyster

what the F is wrong with that idiot "how about a smooch"??? what a pig. Is that really as low brow as we're gonna get? Watching that video actually made me kind of sick to my stomach. How rude and disrespectful can you get to another person? Adam isn't "just" gay, that isn't the sum of his parts. He's a talented singer who is entitled to a private life for crying out loud.

that pap should've been punched in the mouth if you ask me. But of course Adam showed grace and humor in what was surely an uncomfortable situation. and he looked incredible doing it.

dafeedil

Thank you, #8!!! I've liked Kris since the beginning, and voted for him every week. What was so freaking hard to believe about Kris winning, I thought he was great. Most people I know couldn't stand Madame or his singing. He's got about 6 minutes left of his 15. Buh-bye, you freak, back to tranny gay theater or whatever he did before Idol.

me so horny

Are you kidding me, dude is gay

Shyster

to #8 and # 13... it is clear you're either total kristards or just idiot bigots which is fine whatever. Adam has been nothing but a gentleman this entire time, even while his personal life is being plastered around the world for everyone to speculate on and examine.

Kris and Adam have shown what TRUE class looks like, it's a pity the media and some of their fans can't take some notes and learn from them.

Shyster

I clearly mean #12 LOL anyway.... ROCK ON ADAM!

Stephie

Bravo Adam for not losing your cool with the papararazzi chasing you around. Bravo to you too, Drake for joking around and being ok with it. I thought they were actually very polite...they could have shielded their faces, run away or yelled obscenities at the photographer the way some celebs do but instead they joked around, They both even said "Goodbye" to the photog when they got in the car. I think Adam is handling all the attention really well!!!! Plus, he looks incredibly hot in this video!!! The tight short sleeve shirt, the shades, the slicked back hair. This straight woman doesn't care that he's Gay...he's the hottest gay man I've ever seen!!!!

dafeedil

yeah, I also heard that Madame likes his boy toys to dress up as females before he gets them down on their hands and knees. What's up with that? Madame doesn't "like" girls, but he wants his little chicken to dress up as one. Go figure. Yeah, being gay is awesome, I sure do wish I was gay, because, gee wiz, it's OK!!!! I mean, what straight guy DOESN'T want to sashay around with layers of makeup on while prancing about town with his little boyfriend. PUKE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments