Obama's Burger Run

Most Important Bill in DC

6/3/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Change finally did come -- and it was $7.60.

0603_obama3_57553797_getty2-1
If you feel the need to treat your staff to a lunch-run worthy of the President of the United States, you're gonna need a cool $72.40 -- 'cause that's exactly how much Barack Obama spent during that NBC televised jaunt to Five Guys burger joint.

TMZ locked down the entire order -- down to the toppings -- an order that Obama paid for with cold, hard American cash.

- Cheeseburger with mustard, tomatoes, lettuce, jalapeno (for OBAMA)
- Little cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup
- Bacon cheeseburger with mustard, relish, onion
- Little hamburger with lettuce and tomato
- Grilled cheese with everything
- Cheeseburger with mushroom, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard
- 2 reg cheeseburgers with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, pickles
- Cheeseburger with ketchup (for Brian Williams)
- 10 orders of fries

Anyone else hungry?!

She is hot

Antoinette,

Yep I aint got no edumacation et all! I is a stupid redneck white trash hillbilly sitting on my poach eating twinkees! Haha, you are funmy antoinette I will give you that!

antoinette

#90 i have a job what about you.....seems to me your living off the gov. your self

To Rick

Message to Barack the Magic Fraud,

Good points. Thanks for taking the time to write out your thoughts. I agree with some of your points namely not wanting to spend our way into economic recovery. It's a short term solution that could lead to many long term pains. However, I do see that the government needs to intervene and regulate policies that will protect the people. Where those lines can be defined, I can't say. But for the instance of industries like credit card companies, they've fed off ignorance of many common citizens and changed terms and regulations because they could. Obama stood up to say along the lines of, "Hey, that's not right. We've got to protect the people."

The last 8 years signified a lot of inaction. I don't believe that government needs to run things but they need to regulate to the point that they set guidelines for fair business to occur. By "fair" I don't mean giving the underprivileged a free pass. I mean that they shouldn't be exploited for maximized profit because this in turn, affects people who have good credit and/or the wealthy through credit strain and higher interest rates. The Bush Administration gave free reign to banks and lenders that hurt the economy. Clinton and Carter were not responsible for this. Those who were responsible are administrators that did nothing either because they personally gained from them or were too lazy to change them. Maybe Obama takes it to the extreme by trying to do too much. Admittedly, time will tell the outcome of many things. But for those like myself who were frustrated by many lies and indeed arrogance of an administration that didn't just think they were better than other countries but its own people, it's a refreshing change.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Can you imagine if you were the cashier taking THAT order, The President Of The United States wants...................?

antoinette

I guess you don`t have any education since you can`t spell .WELL GOOD LUCK ON THAT EDUCATION MR.MAGIC FRAUD

The REAL DEAL

To #69 who wants me to solve GM's problem. First, I did not vote for Obama and am not saying McCain was the answer, but a socialist approach is wrong. Secondly, this company has been mis-managed for a long time and had the stock holders, employee and the destructive labor unions taken steps earlier, this would not be an issue. If Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Honda and other companies manage their businesses and GM could not, then maybe they need to go out of business just like any other company.

When will American's wake up and get back to the core values that were so prevelant in the 1940's and 1950's that drove this country. I am not advocating going backwards, but we have lost all moral direction, pride, responsibility and the desire for the American dream through hard work and not a governmental handout. If I was president, you people would get your butts inline quick or you would be searching for a country to park your fat butt.

1911 days ago

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Great job TMZ - if we keep watching this idiot buy lunch and other inane foolishness, we won't focus on his spending trillions of dollars on pork barrel BS, greasing the palms of his cronies, taking over private businesses, etc. By the end of 2009, we'll see who still thinks BO is the Messiah. Very bad times ahead.

1911 days ago

I was half an inch away from doing it this weekend.

I love Five Guys & Fries!!
Way to go Obama. You've got good taste.

She is hot

Replace your hatred with knowledge

I appreciate your thoughts too, but seriously what is "fair". Obamas "fair" is to take from the rich and give to the poor, i.e. "spread the wealth around". In all honesty, it is basically making everybody the same which totally kills the whole idea of "the American dream". Why should I go out there and try to succeed when if I am able, my money will be given to those who are to lazy or happy to live off of my hard work! That is just stupid in my view point. Clinton and Carter made banks lower their standards for who is allowed to get a loan andr credit when some people did not have the job and or money to pay for their mortgages just so it was "fair". I am sorry but life is not fair and you get what you EARN! Obama's "hope" and "change" are just words. No one asks, what "change" , what kind of "hope". He is spending our childrens children into debt and where are the jobs? why are jobs still leaving to go over seas?( to answer because they can, for now we are still a capitalist country). Don't give me it has just been 100 days. Obama is a fraud and this country will truly suffer from his presidency!

John Galt for President 2012

Obama said this the other day: (Good thing his face is brown, since if he were white all that butt kissing would make him look like bozo the clown)

"Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:11:04 PM by wrrock

In an interview with Laura Haim on Canal Plus, a French television station, Mr. Obama noted that the United States also could be considered as “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.”

---

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

Money Talks

I adore President Obama, just wish we had one just like him in our country. Really disappoiinted though that he eats so badly, burgers, fries, bacon, all junk food and bad for health. At least I hope his mustard was DIJON !!!!!! That would add a little class to such a greasy and unhealthy meal.

antoinette

Well fraud do something about it ,run for President if you think you can do any better

Terry

He probably used tax payers money to pay for it!

TMZ please get out of Obama's a** that job is for Inside Edition and Entertainment Tonight.

She is hot

you

Maybe I should !! I definitely would do no worse than this arrogant, elitist, apologize for America, lying over and over to the American people and sadly some Americans buy it! Seriously, why does he hate America so bad. Who does every other country in the world turn to for help when they need a help. Don't say we should just butt out of their business because then liberals come back with we should "care" and "feel" and "empathise" with them. We are damned if we do an damned if we dont!

Alexa

With all the problems our country's facing, he finds time for a burger run.