Spencer to Audrina: 'You're a Ho!'

6/3/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt Heidi Montag Audrina PatridgeFirst of all ... Heidi and Spencer are still in Costa Rica -- that's a fact.

Now ... Spencer Pratt is uncharacteristically pissed over Audrina Patridge's comment that she would never join "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here." Spencer just told TMZ, "Heads up, Audrina. Just because you have a one night stand with a guy who's in a movie called "Star Trek" doesn't make you a star. You're just a ho."

In case that didn't register, he said, "You're just a ho." We have to say, not very Christian from a guy who just got baptized by Stephen Baldwin.

And get this: Spencer and Heidi are telling people in Costa Rica that they never really planned to quit the show. He's saying it was all a "mental fake out to mess with the competitors."

And the best part ... Remember Heidi crying a river on the show after the wrestler stole her shampoo? Heidi is bragging to people in Costa Rica that she and QVC are going to sell 500,000 units of that shampoo as a result of the drama -- and that's just for her first appearance on the shopping show.

Not Speidi: Click to watchBy the way ... if you see video of two people landing at LAX last night and you hear it's Speidi ... it ain't. Just another fake out.

???????

Spencer did say he has lots of money...IRS are you paying attention? They are the biggest star in the whole world? Wonder which one they were referring to? For one, I know it's not EARTH!!!!

vorhese

PLEASE STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION.
THESE GOOD LITTLE CHRISTIANS ARE FAME WHORES CRAVING PUBLICITY.

Nameless

If these two really wanted to become rich and famous, they would start up a company and sell celebrity douchebags. Who better to perfect a product like that than a couple of real celebrity douchebags.

forget them

These people are horrible. I think Spencer said once that being hateful makes for good entertainmanet. It doesn't. Please stop reporting on these two. They are despicable people.
Last night on the show Spencr said that god proved himself to Spencer b/c when Spencer prayed for a lunch date with Miley Cyrus, God granted him that wish. Are you kidding me? Thousands of people dying and starving all over the world and god takes the time to grant you a lunch date?! Spencer dearest, god had more improtant things to think about than you and is not there just to grant your wishes.
Both of them need mandated community service in a refugee camp in Kenya. Kakuma Camp would give them a nice wake-up call.

Karen

I never knew who these morons were until I tuned into this show...what a pair of losers and narcissistic individuals. I am glad that they have such a high opinion of themselves...I doubt anyone else does.

Kimberly

Karma is going to bite Spencer in the ass really hard for making a mockery of God how can you get baptized one minute then threated to kick someone ass and then call someone a Ho. I don't think he knows any Karate because he acts too much like a bitch to be able to kick anyones ass. That wife of his is an airhead who cries over shampoo when the whole point of that show is for people to do without their leisure things she looks butt without makeup and should be crying over not having any makeup because she looks like a bleached malnutrioned greyhound dog. John Salley should pick Spencer up with one arm and throw his ass off of a cliff and then take that fake wannabe wife and sell her to a Mexican Brothel but then again she wouldn't make a red cent because no one wants her, no wonder Spencer never worried about her cheating he knows he is the only one that wants that girl. What a waste of air they need to crawl back under whatever rock The Hills got them from.

oprah & michel hater

seems like douchebag is calling her a ho...he should know...he married one and his mamas one!

kim

why do those losers think anyone even cares WTF they're doing?!?!?!?! stay on the island, leave the island----we dont care!!!!!!

TMZ---and everyone else---MUST stop talking about these fools. PLEASE, NO MORE SPEIDI!!! the ONLY people who care about speidi is speidi! dude thinks he's a famous and important star, he's nothing but a vacuous tool. no matter how hard they try, do not give those losers no more space and air time.

it's always fun to have a villain around, but he's not interesting, creative, or worth the effort!! quit feeding their desperate, bottomless egos.

kim

scott roeder got the wrong guy!!!!!

Zach Swan

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Spencer Pratt is famous for only one thing... blowing guys!

Ms.Rae

I absolutely agree with #74, Joe-Not an American! Well said.

Lisa-Centereach

Has anybody ever pointed out to him that he is a DOUCHEBAG and a waste of human being. I hope him and Heidi are sterile and can NEVER have kids. He is an embarrassment to his family. His Daddy the dentist must be so proud.

shawn

STOP REPORTING ON THESE LOSERS AT LEAST THAT SPHINCTER BRAT.

ralarcon2003

74. You know, just about every time I go on vacation, almost anywhere in the world, I run into Americans behaving just like Spencer Pratt has on this show. Rude, childish, obnoxious, self-centered, believes he's "God's gift". etc. It's remarkable that so many on this forum are against him when he seems to represent a fairly common American. I guess it's tough to look in the mirror sometimes. All I will add to that is, thank God for Cuba - one of the few sun destinations left where we can enjoy ourselves without being aggravated by annoying Spencer-types.

Posted at 12:41PM on Jun 3rd 2009 by My name is Joe. I'm not an American.

Dear Joe (Not American)
if you dont like that behavior why are you on this site?
Love Byrd, American