Daisy de la Hoya: Back to Her Old Ways

6/4/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Four weeks after being rushed to the hospital for a "possible overdose" or "delirium as a result from exhaustion," reality thing Daisy de la Hoya resurfaced in Atlantic City last night, looking er, healthy.

Daisy De La Hoya

The "Daisy of Love" star -- and her raggedy weave -- hosted a party at The Pool at Harrah's Resort and Casino.

Way to get back on that horse, girl.

Ya Think

Notice the cocaine-induced inflammation along the bridge of her nose? She's got that goo-goo eyed look too. And her boobs are WAY too high -- she looks like she's choking on them. This chick is worse than a hot mess. She's a science experiment gone bad.

marleyfu

OMG how scary! Does she really look like this or is it a bad pic?

SUN

I am always amazed at how hard these women work to look so bad; considering everything on them is fake. You know she spent lots of money to look like this.

YODA SPEAKS

THATS NOT DAISY THAT IS BENJI MADDEN AT HIS COMING OUT PARTY AT HIS MELROSE STORE, GET IT RIGHT TMZ

carynkty

DUMB and UGLY!

blues fan

It looks like the star tattoo was meant to cover a tracheotomy hole.

Criss Angels Girl

Omg can this cat get any nastier? Just plain gross! I can't decide is its is a chick trying to look like a man or a man trying to look like a chick. Which is it? No wonder Bret Michaels ditched him/her. U G L Y !!!!

Carlos G.

I don't know who she is but she looks like a fatter version of Christina Aguilera

UGH

FOR IHATEWHITEPEOPLE..WHO IN THE HELL CARE YOU DOLT !!!! U ARE DUMB AS A FRIGGIN BOX OF ROCK"S!!!
GO BACK IN YOUR CAVE FOOL !!!! OR THE HOOD..NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ASININE OPINION !!!!

1913 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Daisy de la Hoya is formerly a Rocket Scientist!

nutcracker

girl you looook terrrrrrrible !!!!!!!!! come back down to earth.......

jjloca

Horse face....strap titties on a horse and put makeup on it. thats her. YUCK!!! I have all boys no girls. This makes me soooo thankful. I would hate to look back and say that was my daughter......oH God.

1913 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Is she back on the horse? Or wearing a horse mask?

nira k

Is this "thing" supposed to be human? Oh, "it " is? Ok then.....filthy slut. Excuse me, I think she gave my computer an, ahem, "virus".

who cares

OH MY GOD...Just looking at her my eyes caught VD... What trash...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments