Daisy de la Hoya: Back to Her Old Ways

6/4/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Four weeks after being rushed to the hospital for a "possible overdose" or "delirium as a result from exhaustion," reality thing Daisy de la Hoya resurfaced in Atlantic City last night, looking er, healthy.

Daisy De La Hoya

The "Daisy of Love" star -- and her raggedy weave -- hosted a party at The Pool at Harrah's Resort and Casino.

Way to get back on that horse, girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

JLD

Help...I'm melting! She should do a PSA ...a cautionary tale...warning those who are considering plastic surgery that this is what happens when you don't do your research. Wonder what she looked like before all of the procedures she had done. At the very least...who the hell did that to her??

1909 days ago

Dixie

She should be the Poster Child for Birth Control.

1909 days ago

upchuck21

Way to go TMZ...making a star out of a no-talent skank...kudos

1909 days ago

easy on the eyes...

Who cares about her...I watch Daisy of Love for the HOTTEST DUDES I HAVE EVER SEEN...Sinister..yummy...Heard she was with Tommy Lee anyway..about his type...

1909 days ago

montrey

She looks like a blow-up doll.

1909 days ago

Tracie

She is just pure and simply put-WHITE NASTY TRASH-no one who had any cares about their personal health would want to get near her.

1909 days ago

Vix aka Team Aniston

Those TATS are soooooooooooooo damn UGLY!

1907 days ago

markstudy

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE IDEA OF LOVE????

SHE IS CHASING ROCK STARS AND MILLIONAIRES..... THEN SHE GETS HER OWNA SHOW TO DECIDE WHAT BROKE HIGH SCHOOL KID SHE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT SURE WHY A GOLD DIGGER, CROUPY, STAR F**KER..... WOULD WANT TO DATE 12 BROKE NOBODIES?

FROM- "I'm in love with a rock star, and a rock stars life...... to "I'm looking for one of these broke-a** nobodies who look fresh out of high school to fall in love with?

1905 days ago

rachel

thank you Blah-- the woman really does come of f as a simpleton; trashy, too. What in hel ldo any of the malechildren on "Daisy of Love " see in her besides outsized boobs and hair extensions? Too bad there's no such thing as a brain-job or brain extensions,

Jenna

I think I'm one of the very few here that actually like Daisy! Yeah, her voice can be annoying, but I've heard worse... Has anyone heard "Bubbles" talk on Charm School? Yikes! I think that Daisy got fame and fortune way 2 fast and unfortunately, is living in the fast lane and every night is a different party. It's funny how fame changes people. Look at Kate Gosselin. A seemingly normal woman with lots of kids. Now she's making millions b/c she opened up her house and family for America to watch, or rather gawk! Daisy never did seem like your "typical girl rocker." She seemed much different, but like I said earlier, fame ruined her! Look at what VH-1 has done to her! First of all the boobs she has now are different from the older pair she had on Daisy of Love. She got her already enhanced bosom even more enhanced like dd enhanced and they're very new, and high probably b/c they haven't "dropped into place yet." It was disheartening to hear that Daisy was rushed to the hospital for a possible overdose. I believe it. On her show, she looks either dead drunk or high on Coke or Ecstasy. Either one, not good... I just hope she doesn't turn into another Anna Nicole Smith and ends up dying from a drug OD, on the floor of a hotel...

rachel

people are entitled to express their opinions, "i luv daisy"--even if you disagree with them. How about you go and work on getting that GED, you poor patheticmoron?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5