Dave Matthews' Leg -- Busted Stuff

6/4/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dave Matthews went limp today in NYC -- as in, dude couldn't walk two inches without one serious kink in his stride.

Dave Matthews: Click to watch

antoinette

WHERE`S FAST A.S.S NOW TO SLOW JOE

Peterson32

For those unaware and that would include practically everybody Dave Matthews has a disgusting and depraved sexual interest in feces and urine. He even talked about human excrement one night on Jay Leno some years back so I now it's not just a rumor. Yecch!

Psyclon Nyne

Otay!

Katie

Dave hurt his back, dancing kinda crazy during the concert at the Beacon Theatre.

First whores!

"by you" is bi-sexual

PEPSI Generation

THEY PLACED ME LIKE THAT FAKE BILLION DOLLAR DEATH.I DIED on the porta POTTY.I never wack off I`am a HUNG FU actor.Do`nt hate me they placed me to make money.

Real American

Is this going to be standard operating procedure for TMZ now, telling celebs about another celeb who just died, hoping to be the first to tell them about it, to get a reaction from somebody finding out somebody they may have known just died? Sick, sick, sick. Shame on you. But I should know after the Natasha Richardson/Richard Dreyfus footage, Harvey Levin has no shame if it means getting the shot.

Tye Tanikk

It's his punishment for dumping on people... literally, like that time his bus emptied its waste tank goin over a bridge and got folks all muddy and pissy like in the 2girls1cup video. Jerk!

mellon bruse N

MOVE THE BODY MAKE BILLIONS LEAVE THE BODY MAKE PENNYS

Vermonter

WTF is up with all the haters? Can't we just say, jeez, poor guy hurt his back... hope he feels better?! How freaking hard is it for people to be nice? Oh yes, I know it is so much more FUN to be mean, but where does that get you? ...and what does it do for anyone else who reads it? Grow up folks.

ruby

dave is an out of this world poet, artist, musician, actor, and human being. we love you dave!

hope your back gets better soon! don't ever stop dancing! great concert at the beacon, save some of that crazy dancing fool for the 10/02/09 concert in tulsa please!

Tye Tanikk

Pipe down #10
I've choked bigger states then Vermont!

kag4489

Poor Dave! I would totally be his naughty nurse and give him a rub down from head to toe. Yummy Yummy!

Mike

Good...maybe now he will quit touring...I dont get the appeal with this balding whiny no talent ass clown....his music sucks and why does it appeal to all these granola eating pot smoking birkenstock wearing wannabe hippie chicks? They must be really stoned. That whiny little yelp he does he must have figured out is the mating call of armpit haired patchouli wearing chicks from sea to shining sea....dave matthews band sucks! Oh, and join my facebook group...its called "Im not gonna lie, I think the Dave Matthews Band Sucks!"

nutcracker

just came back from kings island in cinn. ohio. my best friend of 21 yrs. took me out for my 34th b-day and we had the best time!!!!!!...she loves daves matthews band, she played his new cd the whole way there and back......it was relaxing..but not my music..for her sake hope he feels better for the concert her and her sister are going to this summer.......................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments