David Carradine's Rep: Death Was 'Accidental'

6/4/2009 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just spoke to a rep for David Carradine, who claims the actor's death was not a suicide.

The rep said David's death was "accidental." And there's this ... the BBC is now reporting that David's body was found hanging with a rope around his neck and "other parts of his body."

Carradine's body was found nude, hanging in a closet.

David's rep added, "We can confirm 100% that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

Cheryllynnc

I use to watch kung fu all the time. Good show. It is very sad the way he died. Let the
family have the privacy. What happened in the closet stays in the closet. No others have to
know. RIP

Dan

I bet the Thai ladyboy did it to him

emmasmom

YOUR TELLING ME TO BACK OFF JaneFOndly?
WHY DONT YOU GROW UP ?
HIT THE CLOSET?WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY??
GROW UP AND RESPECT THE MAN INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF HIM ALLRIGHT!
YOU SAY YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DIED FROM DOIN THIS DID YOU MAKE FUN OF THEM TOO A$$HOLE?
GET A LIFE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jen

Very very sad on many levels..At this point it really doesn't matter how he died it's just ashamed he'll be remembered for this...

Jessica

Let's see, it makes perfect sense to me, he was just out of the shower, nekid of course, he went to the closet to get some clothes and he fell into a noose and accidently died. How sad.

chango666

Danm that Obama for doing this . . .taking away our kung fu master like that . . . damn him . . .

Annie

Sounds like a case of autoeroticsm. It's sad but people accidentally kill themselves while engaging in this type of sex act. It sounds like that is what happened here.

Sam

If it was suicide there is no insurance on him or the film he was making.

Mr Yuma

Don't just hate it when you wrap something around your neck and die?

TWmojo

Wait, was David Carradine the new singer for INXS?

Master Poo

This was the work of agents sent by the Chinese Emperor.

ginny

great guy, spent the afternoon with him at malibu inn on day ages ago, funny guy, loved his life; I hate to see him remembered for this!!

sex gone bad, most likely. not sure how you hang yourself in a closet with a rope around your neck and penis!!!

what a shame, his dad would kick his ass!!!

LisaL

Maybe they should say it was suicide.... b/c if it was accidental... then that means he was just a pervy old guy trying to get his rocks off.
Still tragic, either/any way, but *shrugs*

Michael Madsen

92. I apologize, PantGravy, if that is your real name. I suppose you're the one with a background in Psychology and Human Sexuality... all of that coursework I did was in vain, I've been defeated by the internet. Woe is me.

Posted at 4:48PM on Jun 4th 2009 by Todd42

First of all, Mr. I took a course so I must know everything about human sexuality, comparing auto-erotic asphyxiation, in this case - hanging yourself in a closet, to "Mustard on a Burger" sex, is like saying a serial killer is no different than a guy who steals a can of beer. You must have taken a course from the back of a matchbook... Sex does mean more than ph**atio, cu**ilingus and a**-corkin' but don't spill your demon seed all over us with the supposition that A/E Asphyxiation is common sexual practice... methinks, Todd42, you need a refresher course on Reality.

ps.
I prefer choking the opposite sex the old-fashioned way - with my largeness...

Thank you for your indulgence in this matter.

And ... yes... Pantgravy is my real name.

honesty

I have not heard of rough sex play in a wardrobe. This does not sound right for erotic asphyxiation.
What a horrible thing to imply about your dead employer.