Kate Plus ... Another Woman's Baby

6/4/2009 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently eight is not enough for Kate Gosselin, as she held another woman's baby while waiting to board a ferry in North Carolina ... without her husband.

media_removed.jpg

Fortunately, we're told the baby suffered no permanent damage for staring directly into Kate's chunk-stripe, bi-level reverse mullet weave.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hell with them all

I have no problem hopping into the bed with this women at all. I shoot blanks so it can go on forever baby.

Chiefs

I wouldn't let that mean women hold my kid

Chiefs

LMAO at #2

R U 4 REAL

kate is a dirly skank money hungry fame whore

pollynoo

What a mugly, fugly douchebag. 100% Deliverance.

Spencer is rad

Awww! I love Kate. She has alot of experience with tiny babies, so yeah, I think the little one she is holding in the pic is in great, safe hands:) Love ya kate!

Casey

Would you just look at the idiotic expression on this bitch's face? I tell you, the lights may be on but there's nobody home! This shrew is too stupid to take care of anyone's kids, including her own. And why is she gaining so much freaking weight? Why doesn't she diet or exercise or something. I'm sick of her and her cellulite.

ronsgirl1983

Poor Jon will have a heartattack of he sees this! I can't stand her. Media Whore!

JoJo

Wow..I can't believe the venom out there towards this lady. First of all, she looks far better than most of us...she can get away with that mod hairstyle. She'd look great with any hairstyle. Secondly, I"m sure MOST OF YOU would jump at the chance to have a camera follow you for a good chunk of change. Imagine having 8 kids to raise? That's mega bucks and what a deal for them. Yes, maybe they should back off some with the cameras but geez people ...and shame on TMZ for constantly criticizing her hairdo. I've seen some of you on your tv show and many of you could use a hairstylist!

SLUTTY SIENNA

GOD, BUT SHE LOOKS INSANE.

FREE THE GOSSELIN 8!!!

Porky

Would somebody please hold this woman down and shave that dead raccoon from her head? The last thing we need is this hair travesty becoming some sort of pop culture trend among soccer moms. I've seen roadkill with better looking hair.

Oh Please

She looks crazy as batcrap!!! This poor little innocent is looking in the face of the devil. I would not let her touch my child. She looks like she is ready to eat the poor little thing. I think she might have a bun in the oven right now. Jon should get the kids away from this nut.

SLUTTY SIENNA

She looks crazy as hell. I wouldn't let her hold my DOG.

Peterson32

What a no talent shrew-she looks in the picture like God! Get this kid away from me! I can't stand to hold it another second! Stop! Stop! Look at the way this useless bi*ch is holding him if there were a balcony there she'd be dangling the baby right over it. In related news Schwarzenegger better make that awful bi*ch Nadya Suleman pay for all the welfare she's illegally taken from various agencies

Who cares

And we're suppose to care about this because . . . ?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments