Kate Plus ... Another Woman's Baby

6/4/2009 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently eight is not enough for Kate Gosselin, as she held another woman's baby while waiting to board a ferry in North Carolina ... without her husband.

media_removed.jpg

Fortunately, we're told the baby suffered no permanent damage for staring directly into Kate's chunk-stripe, bi-level reverse mullet weave.

yeppers

I'm not understanding the comments with Kate's hair? I think her cut, color and style looks great on her. Wasn't that the style on celebraties just a few months ago? And the comments about her being fat? What? Are you really that ignorant? Please, you are probably the obese one sitting in front of your compuer screen eating your twinkies......get a life! I think Kate is a great mother. She does all she can to provide and give her kids everything she can....and she's doing a damn good job. Her children look happy and healthy!! Where's Jon?

vq

Everywhere you see her the comment is always said, "Who will replace Jon?" I think Kate and Octomom should start a cult and Heidi and Spencer could be their publicites!!!

Barb

LOL " chunk reverse mullet"

Mindy

No one seemed to mind her and her show until just the past few months. The expression on her face, you know they pick the worse shot to show. I like her and Jon, and the kids are great! Good Luck to them both!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

OH NO!!! That look of hers, we've all seen it before.......could it be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in her eyes, she is thinking, hmmm how can I use this baby to make some cha-chingage. Hope the baby pukes all over her and she has to bathe in purel, Kate's a freak show. I know how to solve all of her problems, she should just join the circus and be a one man show, she has the balls! She's doing this because she is being snapped by cameras, wants to look all motherly (which she is far from with her own children), she uses kids as accessories. Oh look a baby....hope it matches my designer clothes, all the while the lullaby she sings to it is under her breath, don't puke on me or you are dead meat, go make me my next million, mommy dearest. While Jon is out trying to make more babies with his booty calls. WHAT A TRAIN WRECK THESE TWO ARE! Hope their kids discard them both the way Kate discards everyone from their life. Kate's world, Jon's world, party on. Oh that hair! Look Steve, I sport my bush on my head!

Grandma

I agree. That hair is a mess. Shaved in the back, one side behind the ear and the other hanging down. Good mother providing for her kids. What do you mean. Free trips, free help with the kids, probably free clothes.. If you watched the show, the poor kids eat off paper plates.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

that baby is traumatized for life now!

Tazandra

Kate's okay....it can't be easy to have 8 screaming children all around the same age day in, day out. She has always tried to do the best for those kids. They're healthy and happy so I think she has done a very good job with them. And Jon and Kate will be able to put all 8 of them through college which they would not have been able to do with 9 to 5 jobs. The money from the show ensures a good education for all of them.

Kooky Fan

wow - da bitch is crosseyed too.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see her sucking the life out of that child! OMG, soon her head will start spinning and her beedy eyes will turn red. Mwwwwwwwwuahhhhhh, save the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kate's kind of kids are the kind she can puppeteer.) Kate, the puppet master of the Gosselin family.

Cloud

What is wrong with her eyes in this photo? Are they really corssed?

Barb

I didn't used to like her but I've changed my mind. She has nine kids, (you gotta count her husband), she looks great and is doing a good job with her kids. In every picture they are smiling and happy, that's all any mother could hope for. Tell the truth, could you handle eight kids and a separation? You keep going Kate, your doing all right in my book.

Lillianne

17. I'm not understanding the comments with Kate's hair? I think her cut, color and style looks great on her. Wasn't that the style on celebraties just a few months ago? And the comments about her being fat? What? Are you really that ignorant? Please, you are probably the obese one sitting in front of your compuer screen
******************
Looks like you're the moron here Jessi. There is not one comment about her being fat. And as far as the hair, you are in a minority of about 3 people who love it versus 14 million people who think it's a trailer park joke.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Hmmmm, photo op, making money off yet another kid, yep, that's Kate! Opportunist. Steve would be wack to hit that!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Her hair is her hoohah muff. Her hairdresser sneezed when she was cutting the back of her hair. It's a wreck like the rest of her.