Kate Plus ... Another Woman's Baby

6/4/2009 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently eight is not enough for Kate Gosselin, as she held another woman's baby while waiting to board a ferry in North Carolina ... without her husband.

media_removed.jpg

Fortunately, we're told the baby suffered no permanent damage for staring directly into Kate's chunk-stripe, bi-level reverse mullet weave.

April

OMG! Leave Kate alone.

Oh Please

This woman is sick in the head. She is having an affair with her married bodyguard and while her children are with her. She disgusts me to no end. I heard that Jon has pictures of their affair and hopefully he will get the children. He has plenty of evidence against her. Go Jon, don't let her ruin your children. This woman is detested and spat upon.

Ann

I think he looks more and more like Yoda as he gets older. Not necessarily a bad thing. Yoda would not need the bluetooth headset because he is a master of telepathy.

Oh Please

Steve was excavating in the hole last night and look what he pulled out.......A BABY!!!!! Who would have thunk it???? A kid hiding in the cave.

WTF

Why aren't these kids in school?!?!?! They are constantly on vacation.

Jamie

Carmine-
Read comment #11. Obviously you are the idiot.

The rest of you are just f-ing stupid. She is obviously mid sentence in this picture. I seriously doubt she has any disdain for this baby nor is she trying to eat it whatever dumb *ss theories you people have came up with. You know she is better mother than any of you dirtballs.

Oh Please

Bill:
I understand how pedaphiles like you feel. You can find another family of kids to worship and adore. These kids need a break from prying eyes (like yours).

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I'm sorry bill, did you say some thing? Kate was yelling, I could not hear you over Kate's munching on the baby.

Oh Please

LOL BillsHo:
You really made me laugh out loud. Good one!!!!!

Jamie

Then why don't you losers explain how these kids are not, happy, healthy, well behaved, well taken care of and loved? You people aren't raising your kids half as well.

Oh Please

Darya:
You know damn well that the state of Pa has college funds set aside for the Gosselin children. I think the state should put the college funds to impovershed children, now that the Gosselins have 11.1 million dollars. The state should put the childrens fair share in an account for them. I am sick of the lies you Sheeple try to pass off. What about the families that can't afford college? People like you make me sick.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

bill are you stuttering sweetie? I just cannot hear you....KATE, shut the bleep up already! I am trying to hear what bill is saying on TMZ, it could be the deciding factor to whether your show will be canceled or not. okay bill, try that again....

Oh Please

Bill:
You must be stupid or illiterate to ask that question. Do you live in a freakin cave? Have you ever watched the show? Do you know the kids have had cameras in their faces for 4 yrs. They wait in the car for up to an hour for the cameras to be ready for them..their most private moments are televised....they are requested to smile on cue, etc. You really are a stupid idiot and that other person is probably right. You are a pedaphile. Why would a man be so interested in little children???? You can answer that question Bill.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

roflmao @ BillsHo...Angela, hit the streets and make me some money and shut the sheep up.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Angela, stop hitting on bill, HE'S MINE!