OMG! Janet Jackson Looks Amazing!

6/4/2009 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh wait, that's actually Ciara at her London concert last night.

Ciara

Miss Ciara, if you're nasty!

NitroVideo

I just had a malfunction in my wardrobe

tim

@11 and 18,If shes a man then what is Maddona and Sherl crow and britney spears becos if i remember Eminem Called Britney a man a long time ago

tim

All u janet fans mad dat Ciara gets inspiration from janet are so childish,Janet is a legend ,so what if Ciara is inspired by her.For me a legend isnt a Legend Yet if he or she cannot Influence later Generations .Some of u all compalaining dat she copies just about everybody are just Jealous.U guys had no problems when Britney Spears was cpying madonna and Janet Jackson,U had no complaints when Beyonce was Copying J lo,Mya and Tina turner,So why are u all so Jealous

tim

Doesnt that Buble custume lady Gaga wore on Love game Video look like the one Britney wore on her Circus Video,I dont see anyone geting mad dat she's copying Britney and she is supposed to be original pls!1

tim

Why is Eminems Album Number one on the Billboard,For someone who dished out the same old, same old,one would think he wouldnt sell dat much record.Oh i forgot he is white!! so he can get away with anything

twogolfcats

The only way she can get attention is with a hand from Justin TimberTIT-

tim

Wasn't lady Gaga wearing the same Buble Custume in her love Game video dat Britney wore in her Circus Video and doesnt Britney spears Copy maddona and Janet.oh i forgot they are both White,so they can do whatever they want,they are the only ones allowed to copy

sayy it aint so

DAM CICI YOU LOOK LIKE CASH MONEY, GIRL I KNOW THAT YOU SHOWED UP SND SHOWED OUT, THAT WILL GET IT EVERYTIME, YOU DO LOOK A LOT , REALLY A STRICKING SHOE IN TO JANET I LOVE THE OUTFIT THAT SOMETHING THATS NEW TO MY EYES, AND I WISHED THAT I COULD GET PAID FOR NOT SINGING LIKE YOU, CICI YOU SINGS GREAT, AND I LOVE YOUR VOICE AND EACH TO THEIR OWN, PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT JESUS SO WHO OR WE BUR MERE PEOPLE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT SO LET THEM TALK ALL THEY WANT TO AND YOU DO JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE BEST OF THEM MAKE THAT MONEY, AND TO HELL WITH THE REST, I NOTICE IF ITS NOT A STARS HAIR, THEIR VOICE, THEIR BODY, TO TALL, TO SHORT, DON'T LIKE THE OUTFIT, LOOK AT HER SHOES, WHY IS SHE WEARING BOOTS GIR JUST DO YOUR DAM THING AND TO HELL WITH ALL OF THE S*IT TALKERS, LOVE, FRIEND AND TRUE FAN.TO HELL WITH THE HATERS.

bsb 4-ever

#32 ,eminem is a drug addit, he will call any one a man because he is a woman( just look at him) britney looks nothin like a dude she couldn't be more beautiful!

motorboater

@ #32 the article concerns this dude in drag....We can make fun of madonna,crow, and spears someother time. Btw, who cares about eminem, he likes to smell stinky man ass!

allen

She was not at her concert, it was britney's concert, she was just there to promote her CD
Yay I love Britney Spears!
And
Britney is making bank $$ off the circus tour, hehe! =)

Eileen Gatti

Hasn't that stupid family maxed out their plastic surgery allowance yet? They're like a bunch of freak-robots and all sound exactly the same and dance exactly the way they did in the 80's. Had enough of them yet America? They were cute kids...period.

Marsha

She came out shortly after Aaliyah died in the plane crash and kind of sounded like her too. So I would think she was trying to be more like her rather than Janet. From the way that she is dressed here looks like she is trying to be like Beyonce. Quite frankly I'm surprised she's still around. I thought sure she would be a one hit wonder....Kudos to her.

happy day

That is one Hot women,, Instant Erection tour, Should be her title!!!!

Rhonda

Ciara is the ultimate copycat. Beyonce, Janet jackson, anybody with their own game.

Ciara needs to find her own style and leave other entertainers alone. Pathetic!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments