OMG! Janet Jackson Looks Amazing!

6/4/2009 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh wait, that's actually Ciara at her London concert last night.

Ciara

Miss Ciara, if you're nasty!

charlie

ciara is an entertainer so haters keep hating...people don't come to see her sing,they come to see her dance and work that stage...;

GOOO CIARA!!!

YODA SPEAKS

THAT'S NOT JANET THAT IS BENJI MADDEN PERFORMING HIS SOLO ROUTINE, FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY TMZ GET IT RIGHT!

zoolander

OMG. She's been using Micheal's skin bleaching cream!! When did this black family start having their children turning white as they grow older? How bizarre. This family is so utterly ridiculous. Go away Jackson family. You're way to odd for the normal people.

George William Gockel

I am true fan of Janet Jackson. I am a huge fan of Janet Jackson. I have most Janet Jackson's album. I have Poetic Justice on video,Janet Live In Hawaii on DVD,2 Janet Jackson poster,1 Janet Jackson T-shirt. To see Janet Jackson totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Janet Jackson. I have Design of a Decade on vdieo tape. I love Janet Jackson. And one day Janet Jackson and I will meet each other on purpose.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

She looks amazing NOW!
Give her 6 months and she is back to being Oprah...

tim

Pls Evorybody knows dat Beyonce copies just about everybody,from Jlo to Mya to Tina Turner,Diana Ross,Ciara.Beyonce has been copying Ciara from her like a boy Days.Doesnt Upgrade u video look like Ciara's like aboy video,Dat hip rolling and taping her fingers in the diva Video ,didnt Ciara do dat in her go girl Video,The matrix she did in Diva ,wasnt it a Ciara step,The backbender in Check up on it wasnt it from Ciara's goodies,i can go on and on,Doesnt beyonce copy maddona,if i start writing all the things Beyonces Copies,.Iwould fill dis whole Web Page,and to all those Janet Fans didnt she Copy someone else

tim

Britney Spears looks like a man

tim

Are u confusing her for Beyonce,cos last time i checkedt he one dat has been using Bleaching cream ia beyonce

Dioni

JANET JACKSON IS THE QUEEN, ALWAYS HAS BEEN. CIARA IS NOTHING BUT A BORING FLOP.

tim

Are u confusing her for Beyonce cos last time i checked Beyonce was the one using Bleaching CReams,the effects has started showing on her Face

tim

BRitney Spears is a drag dude

tim

Some people commenting here are just so dumb,Havent these older artist copied artist Before them Before they could get their own style,I know Janet copied some dancesteps and styles from other musician,U all act like Janet just got her style on her own ,u guys are so Pathethic,Janet's time is over,Its time for Yonger artist to take over,i'm a big Michael fan and i'm not mad dat Usher ,chris Brown and Justin copy him becos at the end of the day i know that they are keeping his legacy alive,obvously u all are not Janet fans becos ur stupid ass would know dat it will be tragic if Janet's legacy dies.

slm

I went to the britney concert and ciara was awful and what the FRigg is wrrong with her face

Charisma Rules

SO HOT??? Really?

Not a fan of the THUNDER THIGHS, myself.

George William Gockel

During Janet Jackson's upcomig tour. I will see Janet Jackson live-in-concert for the 1st time to see Janet Jacskon in Los Angeles,CA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments