Carradine's Rep -- David's Hands Were Tied

6/5/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David CarradineNow we know why David Carradine's family thinks foul play may have been involved in the actors death -- his manager tells us Carradine was found with his hands tied behind his back.

Chuck Binder, Carradine's manager, tells us he firmly believes Carradine did not take his own life -- nor does he think David died accidentally. Binder says the family has been told Carradine's hands were immobilized by the rope.

Carradine was found by a hotel maid Thursday morning with a rope tied around his neck and another around his genitals in a Bangkok hotel room.

UPDATE: Thai police are now recognizing David's death may not have been a suicide, by saying, "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or [whether] he died of suffocation or heart failure." Police say he could have died from an "accidental suffocation."

UPDATE: We've been told by the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok that David's body was shipped back to the States Friday evening (Thailand is 14 hours ahead of PST).

David Carradine launch photos

Story developing...

Josh

There are conflicting reports as to whether the rope was just around his penis or around both his penis and his testicles.

Jorgosity

how can you tie your own hands behind your back? someone else must have been in the room as well. Any video cameras in the hallways?

Proud American

Bangkok is in the country of Thialand where American of other men that want to do things that they can't do here in the USA without getting arrested. Like buying children. I remember how the soldiers would make sure they got a tour there. Perverts!

Proud American

You men that make those trips there know what I mean

Tracy

Sounds like Grasshopper was up to no good, and paid the price.

WATERBOARD GAGA

i hope he put me in his will

Michael Madsen

For all of you morons who wonder... How did he tie his own hands behind his back, his neck and genitals and also ankles... I have a little in formation for you...
I have just ties my own neck to by slippery serpeant, my ankles and I am ... as I trype this... tying my wrists behind my... ugh... ugh... back... there! I've done it... I am completely tied up and incapacitated... I... I.... oh,oh....I'mmm...losing......conscios.....us..us.....................................................................................

hmmm..

If it WAS kinky sex,he probably wasn't intending to die. If someone DID murder him, I hope they can sort it out and find who is responsible. He was a great actor and deserves respect in death.

H

Most of the posters here have to be below average intelligence. You assume that if someone is found bound and naked they had to have been having kinky sex. lol.

Biff

I'm sure alot of you stupid people do some kinky thing behind closed
doors...DAVID was MURDERED, & those Corrupt THAI JERKS need to be
caught. Thailand is so Corrupt, even their government is Corrupt....

Biff

You Disrepectful peice of crap people here on tmz,,,,I hope you all burn in hell for you rude comments...Mr. Carradine was murdered, so try to have a little respect, you A Holes...

kittythedog

I liked David Carradine - RIP.

My stomach tells me that maybe he got into one of those Thai girls and..yadi yada yada... I am sure they are checking phone records and hotel security videos.....

Grant

We lost a true legend. I acted with David in Kung Fu. He was a really great guy ... he spoke of his beloved American Beatles ... The Eagles. He was a true California icon ... a really deep Malibu guy. David's father John Carradine appeared in so many black and white horror movies. David told me that his father would scare the hell out of both he and Keith at night when he would come home in character!

Prince Von A-Hole

Well how many exploiting death posts is this today 6 or 8? Heres a thought, maybe check facts instead of making up a story for each possible answer and posting them all one at a time. 1st you say it was suicide, then accident, then kinky sex, and now murder. If fact you dont have a clue but will continue to speculate hearlesly ignoring the family's feelings.
You need to crawl out from under the rock low life Peerez Hilton is standing on.

me

Loved the movies he played in. RIP