Golden Girl

6/5/2009 2:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 47-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. on Wednesday, looking better than ever.

Nadia Comaneci

The song "Nadia's Theme" was named for Comaneci and is the theme to "The Young & the Restless."

In 1996, Nadia married fellow gold medal winning Olympic gymnast Bart Conner and later became a U.S. citizen. They have a three-year-old son.

erin

looks kinda like a pretty man. FIRST

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

She became an American? That can't be possible. Everybody hates America.
Death to America Death to America
Allah Akbar

Oh, I've see her up close and she would make a better looking man than a woman. But I bet she has a great snapper. If you can get past the face. Actually, a great snapper is better than a great face.
Never marry the face...but i digress. Anyway where was I.

I saw her in Las Vegas at Circus de Sole. hey said "ladies and gentlemen we have a special guest." (then the spotlight hit the table behind me and ewwwww she wasn't that attractive.)

justsaying

Wonderful. A GREAT ATHELIC and person.

jen

Looking good Nadia...

perky

She looks super!
(By the way, the first 3 commenters sure are dumb - they can't spell, capitalize, punctuate, OR use proper grammar!)

Mary

Looking better than ever??? She's unrecognizable and looks awful!

greeneyedlass

She and Bart have a gymnastics school outside of Oklahoma City we see them out and about quite a bit. Very nice people.

London not England

I'm reminded of the old SNL skit with Gilda Radner who said "Come see me before I turn into an old fat Romanian woman"...WELL Gilda was right ....and as for Bart Conner, I would have thought SURELY he was GAY....he may be...back in those days guys had to have a beard, and she needed citizenship, so it could be a marriage of convenience....
Ahhh...MARRIAGE. Don't give it to the gays, but let foreigners and others do it for convenience and appearances.....ya gotta love it!

Rilikutza

She makes me proud for being a Romanian!!!! Follow you're dream honey!!!!

LongJohn69

Still, very close to a 10!

firebaby

wasn't she on the 1st celebrity appentice the other day? the one that piers morgan won....

linda

she is a wll known ANTISEMITIC in her Romania,
also has a BIG blister on her lower lip. YUK YUK

something smells

i had her music to her routine back then and would listen to it on my record player.

Carolyn A-B

Yes, sir, that's my baby.

I love this gal. She is an inspiration.

alreadybad

Amazing athlete and I'll never forget the pic of her frightened face as she clutched her doll, such a little person, so much pure, raw talent. Nadia, thanks for the memories and your first Olympics was one of the b-e-s-t Olympics ever.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments