Golden Girl

6/5/2009 2:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 47-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. on Wednesday, looking better than ever.

Nadia Comaneci

The song "Nadia's Theme" was named for Comaneci and is the theme to "The Young & the Restless."

In 1996, Nadia married fellow gold medal winning Olympic gymnast Bart Conner and later became a U.S. citizen. They have a three-year-old son.

Andreea

I am Romanian, but this is the first time ever I hear anything about Nadia being antisemitic! What do you base your affirmation on?
I think she looks like a normal, hard working 47 year old woman. She has a great soul, and has had a hard life.
She is an inspiration

Go Nadia!

1967 days ago

Eagle Globe & Anchor

I work for a major airline, and was at the gate and she came up to board a flight to EWR and was SOOO rude to us as we sisnt recognize her and let her be bumped to first class. Had to explain that she was flying on a 50 seater and ALL seats were first class. She then wanted her milage updated RIGHT NOW on her frequent flier miles, while everyone was standing behind her , being POLITE. The flight was late ( weather) and I asked her to have hert miles updated either via online or at gate at EWR. She grabbed her boarding pass and said, ' this is the worse Ive ever been treated on an airline.."....We laughed so hard...She had a TON o make up on , spoke with a RICH accent ( was embelished with the rudeness) and was plain UGLY head to toe.

1967 days ago

boone315

Those steroids sure do the body good, if your into manly looking ruskies that is

1967 days ago

ABGRL8

You fools can lick the bottom of my boots, cuz you're not worthy. Clearly not worthy- Nadia Comaneci changed the world for me, I, now 45, remember her struggle and the mass attention, almost too much to bear with the expectations placed upon this girl, and too much to bare, because with the cameras and journalists she was all out there, all the time. And yet she was amazing, even my friends' folks who were totally afraid of Red/Communism/McCarthy-Influenced- watched her perform, night after night, challenge after challenge, with beam & gymnastics,musical interpretations and the like. .... anyway, she was awesome! And a true Olympic Hero! Thank you Nadia!!

Posted at 2:10AM on Jun 11th 2009 by ABGRL8

1962 days ago

How Much Is My Car Worth

hahah

1928 days ago

Name

C'mon people! She looks great for a lady in her late forties and she's been an inspiration to many around the world. I love the floral dress!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2