'Tanked Girl' Lori Petty Charged with DUI

6/5/2009 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lori PettyActress Lori Petty has been officially charged with three misdemeanors stemming from her DUI arrest last weekend.

Petty was charged today with DUI with injury, DUI with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher with injuries and with having no proof of financial responsibility -- meaning she had no insurance.

The first two charges carry a maximum penalty of one year in county jail and up to $1,000 in fines each. The insurance infraction could cost up to $200.

Petty allegedly hit a skateboarder with her car in Venice, Calif. last Saturday. Both suffered only minor injuries.

Petty is due back in court on June 25.

bobbyozone

ChadSnaggler

has anyone seen my brown sock?

artie help

she seems like a nice man.

Ron

I feel really sorry for her, and hopes she takes this entire experience as a "wake up call" and learning experience. Thankfully the skateboarded wasn't seriously injuried and it does appear the incident isn't being taken lightly by here. Good luck Lori

Peterson32

She's an addict-has been for YEARS. No comeback here-EVER.

Chad

"having no proof of financial responsibility -- meaning she had no insurance."

No that means she didn't have proof when she was pulled over. Hey at least everyone is ok.

#4 - that was hilarious

oprah & michel hater

drunken whore....she hurt somone....dumb alcihilic has been!!!!!

jonny ah

How do you get hurt hitting a skateboarder? Did he fall into the car?

britbritisaskank

Remember all of you posters who said Brit Brit was not at fault for running over a pap's foot, Tank Girl is not at fault either. No celebrity can do wrong. Shame on that skateboarder who thought he could use the same spot a celebrity wanted to use. We should all get out of their way, preferably by bowing low as we move away. It's just like when Brit Brit chased everyone out of Bally's because she wanted to work out. Our job is to bow before their wishes.

pollynoo

Dykie Doooo!!

Jennifer Bouldack

Now wait a minute. First of all, for those who say she is an addict (I've heard that before on these boards) - where do you get that information? To what do you think she is addicted and why do you think that? What is the source of your information? I am interested because I really like Lori Petty. She's adorable. What's not to like?

But the other thing, Just because she wears her hair short or looks a bit boyish, why do some of you rudely call her hateful names? Even if she is a lesbian (a lifestyle of which I don't agree), what business is that of yours that you would call her such a name? I know; I know - asking you for more information about the addiction claims you make is none of my business, either. But I am, at least, not asking so I can use the information to degrade her. I am asking because I care.

You know, it is just as easy to move on and say nothing as it is to call someone ugly names. I mean, come on - does anyone outside of elementary school really have a need to call names? If so, that person needs to figure out why his/her brain remains at elementary school level. Just a thought.

Jennifer Bouldack

Oh, and Chad - did you check the washer?

whatthefrig

She always has been very, very odd!

1964 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

what?? 0.8?? you can't even eat a cognac bonbon and drive?? what has the world come to!!

Yolanda Nixon

Never drink and drive. You might spill your drink. Also, I would like to add some gel to her hair.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments