Hugh Jackman -- The Friendly Giant

6/6/2009 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After seeing the size of Hugh Jackman's arms in this video, it's pretty clear that the guy could definitely rip someone apart with his bare hands. Thankfully, Jackman is always the nicest guy -- even after a photographer accidentally bumps into his son.

Hugh Jackman: Click to watch!

MojoCeltica

He always seems like a very down to earth, affable fellow. I wish more celebrities would follow suit.

rendez-vous

mediawhore or new Tom Cruise?

democratsareanabomination

HUGE JACKASS

Terry

Caroline: Mediawhore? Geez, that guy just got out of the plane and they waited for him. What should he do? Hide and wait for those nice paps to go away? Paps know that Oscar hates the attention and bother them anyway. I have to admire Hugh in this cos I can´t imagine anybody else being that nice.
I just wish paps would finally leave him alone. Well, some of them at least tries to write nice things, not like that moron Perez Hilton.

snoopy

terry - these ppl will write the same thing over and over again regardless of what he does. Trolls. If they have a problem with someone being nice, well that tells you something about their personality. I suggest ignoring them.

Terry

snoopy - you are probably right. I am waiting for first idiots attacking Deb or so. I don ´t understand when they don´t like him, why bother? Some people have probably really very sad lives and envy to Hugh Jackman for having a normal family life.

snoopy

yep. like "truth seeker" - I keep on waiting for him/her to pop in here and say "it's steroids". Every single post, this idiot writes the same thing. And hugh's wife - the ever original "is that his mom?" As for the tom cruise thing - I've seen it written about most actors on the net. I'm not bothered by it anymore.

HaHa!!!

I love him. He is so talented.

Will not suffer fools gladly

TMZ leave him alone when he's with his kids. He will always talk to your paps but how bout leaving him alone when he's with his son and daughter out of respect??? Yeah, didn't think so.

razzledazzle

Yah, I agree: the guy's cool.

Sharona

A truly nice man. TMZ - do try not to knock celeb's kids over. I would have planted you a bloody facer for that!

Sad

He such a nice, polite guy! I love Hugh! Love the arms too!

Terry

TMZ, leave that man alone finally. He is with his son (who is obviously scared by photographers). I couldn´t blame Hugh if he decided not to talk to you at all. What a patience! Leave him alone when he is with his family!

Roth

Yes, leave him alone when he's with his family!

criss

he is such a saint ( a sexy one!) i thinkn you should give him the titlle of the nicest man ever!!!