Kate Gosselin Is Constantly Secured

6/6/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing more dangerous than the beach -- that's why Kate Gosselin demands that her new "friend"/security guard Steve Neild always watches her back.

media_removed.jpg

And nothing says intimidation like cargo shorts and mandals.

digi

I want to bury my face in her baby bearing crack. She is hot

NotAmused

Kate is a lousy excuse for a wife and mother. I am so sick of seeing this money hungry, attention-seeking media ho, splashed all over the news/tabloids/magazines. On the plus side of things, she is good for one's diet! I've lost 2 pounds recently....every time I look at her, it makes me heave!

Kitty

Nice spin TMZ. Maybe the bodyguard is there protecting the family from your overzealous photographers.

Liz

OMG,come on. I don't think that it's bad that she has security with her kids. I mean every other celebrity has it. Just shows that she doesn't want her kids kidnapped or something.

LOKI

Dipsy Doodle.....ow.

Hey Steve, she looks alright in the bikini, but just how big is IT?

She had quite a few come out at once you know.

Does it flap in the wind?

LOKI

flnc

Some NC radio jockeys are reporting that Bald Head vacationers made some interesting observations of Kate and the brood. Seems that the kiddos were having fun in the pool while Kate was busy on the side of the pool text messaging for hours. She told one of the kids, "If you splash me and get my hair wet, you are dead meat." Her child said, "Mommy, that's mean." Vacationers said she basically ignored the kids the whole time and acted very arrogantly and uppity to vacationers there. Hmmmmm, keep on investigating Child Protective Services. She is presently using her children for a bank account.

Kay

I read the bodyguard was officially divorced back in April. But if they are not romantically involved, why doesn't the security company just put him on another assignment and send a different person to stop the gossip?

PA Resident

It is amazing that all the people who have left comments here about how bad a mother Kate is and that she is bopping the security guard has ESP and knows all these things. Couldn't be that most of the stuff they read and see on the internet is just garbage and is written to sell media drivel! It is comforting to know that all these people are so intelligent and can be better mothers to the kids, better wives and just know SO much better than her how to take care of her family. I guess we have tons of perfect people in this world that I was not aware of.

latinacandy

IS ALL THIS BROAD DOES IS GO TO THE BEACH? IS SHE NOT CONCERNED ATLEAST FOR HER TRIBE ABOUT SKIN CANCER? A LIL LOTION ISNT GOING TO FIX AN EVERYDAY BEACH TRIP.

coach

OK for one thing, it takes 2 people to tango. I watched every single episode recently and observed every couche convo and interaction with JOn and Kate. I saw that it was Kate that constantly leaned away with her legs crossing opposit of Jon and her demeanor was always cold and impersonal. Whenever they went out in public, Kate was the one barking orders, impatient, intolerant, way too much a perfectionist. I mean I don't blame Jon if he looked for affection and someone kinder to listen to him. Who are we to assume he cheated? Wouldn't you if you were married to Kate? Kate needs to adjust her halo a bit, I think it is foolish she thinks it has nothing to do with her. By the way, my other argument is the children. What the heck is all this crappy talk, that we are here for them and that we would do anything to make sure they are safe and not get involved. News flash, they are involved and they do feel the problems. One day soon enough their friends will talk and show them the wonders of youtube, how will they explain then? Get your acts together please or get off the air! Stop screwing up 8 other lives in your selfish process! What a joke..

puhllleeez

Let's face facts. He is NOT her bodyguard. He is her BOOTY CALL. Because she has to PAY for it. Who else would want that mullet haired b!tch? Not any guy I know! And her body looks like a man's with boobs. Her belly button is about two inches below her boobs. BAD plastic surgery! Steve gets paid to get it on. His wife needs to get her dude tested!

Debbi

I hope the body guard is there mainly for the Children and not so much for Kate. God forbid one or any of those children were kidnapped

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Divorce already. Kate, admit you will marry the giggolo/he protects your body-guard, admit your kids are 8 little bank accounts and a bother in your day of catering to YOURSELF.

Even your stupid viewers are seeing the scam you have created with the disgusting network, TLC.

Pennsylvania Department of Labor please follow these rip-off artists that are abusing their 8 little children by working them, posing them, creating fake reality for the 8 little children.

Don't buy into Kate deceit that they are normal. She fooled the viewers for awhile but don't let her make you look stupid, too.

Elena

Rumor has it that the bodyguard and his wife filed for divorce about six months ago. The same time frame that rumor also has it Kate told Jon their marriage was over. The final part of that rumor was that she also told him he was free to go do what he wanted and to whom he wanted as long as he showed up for filming.

I wouldn't doubt that she is the one who tipped off the papparazzi to get him caught and make her the martyr. After all, Octomom, the SINGLE mom, was stealing all her thunder.

Lindsay

uh yeah cause it would have been safer to be alone with 8 kids and photographers up in her biznezz.

whatever guys.