One-4-All

6/6/2009 3:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guys resurfaced at some event in Vegas last week, looking together.

All-4-One

Their 2004 album "Split Personality" was only released in Asia.

Believe it or not, but All-4-One is still together and making music.

Anthony Sacca

These guys were great back then, and they are still great now. I had a chance to hear their new single coming out next month, and I am here to tell you that you have not heard the last of these boys. Boys 2 Men please!!! they have nothing on these guys when it comes to being able to harmonize. Althou Boys 2 Men were pretty good.

Janet

I have heard two of their new songs on youtube, and both of them are great. If their new album is anything like the two sings I heard, then it is going to be HOT!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I HATED their music.

Chemg

Dude... they played at my High School Grad Night back in 1994 at Disneyland...hated them then...hate them now!!!

Trixie

Chemguy, you can't possibly still have an opinion of them.

Jay

I thought zoot suits went out of style in the 40's.
They looked ridiculous in that old picture.
Were the suits trying to eat them?

J

I loved them! Especially their song "I Swear". As a matter of fact, I have some of their music on my mp3 player. Screw the haters. LOL.

mikesimpson1982

Chemguy,
They played at "your" graduation night at Disneyland? hahahaha. You mean they played at Disneyland the night you graduated. They weren't there for you idiot.

Chrissy

I loved them then, and i love them even more now! I wish they`d come to Jamaica and sing just for me! I love especially " So in Love"

MyBlueNovember

They look about the same, still looking good. They came to my town and I made my way up front and one winked at me. Nice guys. I hope they get another US release and hit song/album.

guzman

they had like 1 big hit in "i swear" and a good but not as big hit in "i can love you like that"..this song they even made a spanish version of it.Not for nothing but boyz 2 men was just unstopabble back then.you either TRIED to beat boyz to men or go into a more fair competition of making freaky r n b jamz vs jodeci,silk, and all the other groups.

Julie

I think they look better now than they did back then, and I loved the song I swear. I'm going to go youtube it right now

canadasue

They look great! Hope they get the comeback they are looking for! :)

Jessica

Come on guys, they weren't so bad. I actually liked their music, and none of them have been arrested for rape, murder, etc. So they are ok in my book.

MommaRice

I LOVED these guys back in the day....in fact, their CD was the first CD I ever bought!!! LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments