Chris Brown -- Nice Guy

6/7/2009 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Chris Brown PR strategy: If you look like a murderer, maybe everyone will forget you're a domestic abuser.

media_removed.jpg

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

jaki

Outrageous!!! What makes him look like a murderer??? I hope Chris Brown or Mario sues TMZ ass for this comment!!!!

Chris Brown has not been found guilty of any crime yet!!!!!

Sharie

Oh Get over it!! I dont condone what he did at all but let's move on!!!

Babygurl

NICE WIFEBEATER SHIRT CHRIS!! LOL YOU SPORRY A$$ PUNK! ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SOMEONE KNOCKS THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! EVERYONE HATES YOU AND NOBODY WILL EVER BUY YOUR GAY A$$ ALBUMS OR ANY CONCERT TICKETS..WELL ACTUALLY THEY MIGHT BUY YOUR CONCERT TICKETS..TO GO IN BEAT UR A$$! I WOULD TOTALLY GO TO YOUR CONCERT..AND INTRODUCE YOUR FACE TO MY FIST! STUPID LAME A$$ PUNK! YOU WEAK AS HELL FOR BEATING UP A WOMAN AND THEN NOT EVEN APALOGIZING! LOSER....

tg

You guys are taking the Chris Brown thing to the extreme.
What would make you happy - if he dropped off the face of the earth. How about if his career was over at 19 years of age. Leave the guy alone already. He did something bad, has suffered for it on a daily basis through the media and everywhere else and still has to pay for it once his court dates are over and justice is served. What more do you want from him? I could see if he was an Adult - but the boy is a teenager or was a teenager. If he doesn't learn from this mistake - then I say "You can hang him out to dry", but everyone is entitled to make a mistake.

lele

U guys are so stupid and have no life. You bring people down and you curse there name. i HOPE YOU GO THROUGH THE WORST TIME IN YOUR LIFE AND PEOPLE TURN THERE BACKS ON YOU AND YOULL SEE HOW IT FEEL. hE IS talked about and judge give they guy a break. Chris will rise there is no doubt in my mind and when he does youll sit there and look stupid.

Wendy

Idiot he is, what's done is done, you dummy, fess up, do your time, say your sorry and feel bad and MOVIN FLIPPING ON you young punk.

beez

TMZ really needs to stop taking shots at Chris Brown. He has not been found guilty yet so stop the manhunt already. It is not becoming at all. What's up with the murderer comment? It's a little too much already. And no, I'm in no way condoning the Feb incident.

What!!

96. I think what TMZ is trying to say is both these guys are going out of their way to look angry, hostile, confrontational, and assaulting. And not because they are black. It is about body language, attitude, and clothes.

And I feel when black people hear this they come boack with racist, racist, racist, blah, blah, blah...but never seem to have a problem with the gangsta thug image perpetuated by their music.

Aren't they sick of it. Don't they get sick of all looking the same? Don't they get sick of looking angry and confrontational?

Guess not.

Posted at 1:16AM on Jun 8th 2009 by Angry looking men

What the hell are you talking about???? So to you ALL black people look the same (angry and confrontational).....yeah OK

sun

i give credits to tmz for bring the good thing about my boy!! pleasee, give him a break!!
just like he said- Everybody that's haters, they just been haters. All my real fans, I love you all. I ain't a monster.
true friends please stay with him through this tough times!!

JstBReal

TMZ I think this caption comes off rather racist because how can you define what a murderer even looks like? That is the most ignorant wording you could come up with?

FAITH HOPE & STRENGTH

FIRST OFF...like that wasn't RACIST....im not takin chris's side or rihanna's side....domestic abuse happens EVERY day...im not sayin its right but it happens....yea maybe he needs anger management but dang....NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WENT ON IN THAT CAR THAT NIGHT...people can say some hurtful things...and sometimes people snap...i don't believe in men hitting women...BUT IF YOU WOMAN ENOUGH TO SWING, SLAP,HIT WHATEVER....GET READY FOR A HIT BACK...THAT IS JUST SELF DEFENSE....but like i said WE HAVE NOOOOO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE....GOD IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN JUDGE....SO LET IT GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

karine

I HATE HIM.. F***K HIM

Anna

dammm they both look good
all you people really need 2 stop!
if this was jus some random person no one would care cuz things like this happen everdayy
but because he's a celebrity and it was rihanna ur making a big deal out of it
I LOVVVEEE CHHRRIISSS BBRRROOWWWNNNN
no one can judge him but god

we'll see

Angry looking men
"their music"? Do you think that doesn't sound racist? I'm black and I can tell you that I don't even listen to rap because I can hardly understand the words that are being said. And how do "they" always look angry and confrontational? No, they look like anybody else when its hot and the bright sun is in the corner of your eye.

And even if that's not the reason, why should it matter to TMZ. Where in their body language do you see anger? Where Chris is holdin up VA or where Mario is holding up "peace"?

What about their clothes looks confrontational? Mario's pants or Chris', because in case you didn't realize they are at a pool party. For those of us who are normal, when going to a pool party it's hot so you only where enough clothes to cover yourself until you can put on your swim suit.

Here's a question for you: Do some of the white VA kids ever get tired of coming to school high, smelling like weed and talking about how they hit their mom yesterday because she was "getting on their nerves"?

Guess not.