Carradine Photo Reveals Fishnet Stocking

6/7/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David CarradineWe've just seen a higher resolution image of the photo that appears to be David Carradine's body hanging in his hotel room -- and it shows what seems consistent with an auto-erotica scenario ... at least from outward appearances.

The photo -- published by a Thai tabloid -- shows a body suspended from a bar in a closet, with his hands bound together above his head. Carradine's genitals were also tied.

But the new sharper image also reveals what appears to be fishnet stockings covering the body. You can also see red women's lingerie on the bed. And, it appears, Carradine may have been wearing a dark wig.

Although there are signs this could have been a sexual act that turned accidentally deadly, family sources say they are still suspicious of the circumstances and have not ruled out homicide.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

awwwwwwww

Have you no shame harvey? You make me look innocent with your fascination of this non-story.

Disturbed

It was auto-erotic asphyxiation and it is sad that his team will continue to perpetuate this murder theory to try to save
embarrassment. His former wife listed "deviant sexual acts that are potential deadly" in legal papers. THINK ABOUT IT.
So tired of hearing his manager try to spin this. Let him rest in peace and quit trying to blame someone.

Keifer not ok

I just don't think it's him. I think it's an example but not actually him. The body type is so off, also the" wig" - I think there would be white strands of hair sticking out somewhere. Everything about this pic is off. If one could read Thai might clear things up. ;)
It's dangerous of TMZ to make conclusions without showing the high res pic for people to make up their own minds.

Cory (yes Feldman)

OMG!

Tink44

People like him are why we need to watch our children and grandchildren even closer. What a scary sick world!

Prince Von A-Hole

PerezHiltonSays ""Have you no shame harvey? You make me look innocent with your fascination of this non-story"" Ha Ha He He Chortle chortle. I couldnt have said it better myself. I had been wondering where the next intrusive death exploiting story about David Carradine was going to pop up on TMZ. After all it had been nearly 2 hrs since the last one..

Keifer not ok

The body is short, frail, very dark, not muscular or wiry in any way. Not dark in
death discoloration. More a healthy brown color. Even the pic of
David Carradine''s face for this article only proves it. he is white and tall.
Where's his long hair, long body? Where's the luxury of this hotel?
Looks like a dumpy room in a bad part of town.
I am surprised this is even being touted as a supposed real pic of
David Carradine! Cmon now! Even in death we would still recognize him!

sierrarose

I JUST READ THAT HIS FAMILY IS THREATENING TO SUE ANY MEDIA THAT REPRINTS A PICTURE THAT APPARENTLY APPEARED IN A THAI TABLOID. THE THAI AUTHORITIES SAYS IT APPEARS TO BE A FORENSIC PHOTO TAKEN AT THE SCENE. WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT THEIR INVESTIGATORS THAT THIS PHOTO APPEARS IN A TABLOID. IF I WERE DAVID'S FAMILY, I WOULD BE FURIOUS ABOUT THIS TOO. TMZ.COM, PLEASE SHOW SOME RESTRAINT HERE AND DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY REPRINTING OR DESCRIPTION OF THIS PHOTO. PUT YOURSELF IN HIS FAMILY'S SHOES WHO I AM SURE LOVED DAVID VERY MUCH. THIS IS BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF EVEN TABLOID JOURNALISM.

hahahaha!

Not A Fan .. oh shut up. Why would you even bring kids into this? You are one sick pervert, I don't even want to think about what YOU do behind closed doors that makes you think about kids when reading anything about this sad case. Creep!!

Tink44

Gross, shut the hell up Moron!

hahahaha!

Ohhh, don't get touchy.. just stop thinking about kids and auto erotic asphixiation you disgusting perv!!

Googie

I'M THINKING THAT THE HOTEL OR GOVERNMENT MIGHT WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK OTHER THAN IT IS SINCE THE FAMILY MIGHT BE ABLE TO SUE OR IT WOULD HURT THEIR IMAGE. THE VIDEO OF THE HALLWAY COULD HAVE BEEN THAT FROM ANOTHER DAY, WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THEY MAY HAVE HAD TO STAGE IT??? I'm just wondering????

amy

Has anyone here actually seen the picture? For some reason, TMZ's links are going to bogus sites. I wonder if there is some hacking going on.

surtee

Harvey, let the poor family grieve Jett's death in piece!

Hawaii Bob

I've seen the photo and do not believe for a minute it is a photo of David Carradine. David was in a suite at the hotel, not a tiny room with a bed next to some silly small area to hang clothes. The body in that photo is of a male much younger than David. Sorry, but I think this is a scam by the Thai tabloid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments