Susan Boyle: Out of Hospital, Back to Obscurity

6/7/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After spending five days in a London hospital for overexposure exhaustion, last month's Internet sensation Susan Boyle was released and quickly hammed it up for photogs.

media_removed.jpg

Don't you have to have an album out before you can use the old 'exhaustion' excuse?

Amy

First!
Okay, I don't get the whole "hopsital care" thing. If you didn't think you could handle it the media, why'd she try out for Brittan's Got Talent?

Lecinza

She did it for her mother.

who dat

Check the lady in the background. She is thinking....maybe we gave her too much zoloft..

What is Your Problem?!

What is wrong with the TMZ staff? What exactly is it that you feel Susan Boyle has done to deserve you to treat her like crap? Piers Morgan has forgotten more about journaliam that Harvey Levin will ever know. Try reading something worthwhile about Susan Boyle.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1191267/PIERS-MORGAN-Susan-Boyle-feisty-funny-lady-huge-talent-Now-wants-make-album--pursue-dream.html

annie

TO POSTING NUMBER #1........AMY MY DEAR.....YOU BRAINLESS LITTLE WONDER. SUSAN WENT ON THE CONTEST BECAUSE SHE'S TALENTED AND A SINGER. IMAGINE HOW YOU'D FEEL IF YOU HAD THE WHOLE WORLD PICKING YOU APART,SAYING THE MOST CRUEL THINGS ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE, CONSTANTLY IN THE PRESS ??????? IT MIGHT GET TO YOU TOO. SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE FRAGILE THAN OTHERS. AND SOME PEOPLE CAN SHOW ALITTLE SYMPATHY AND KINDNESS, OTHERS DON'T. MAYBE YOU "GET IT" NOW. ALSO, IT IS ENORMOUS PRESSURE TO HAVE A BIG CHANGE IN LIFE, EVEN IF IT'S A GOOD CHANGE. SHE HAD THE GUTS TO TRY IT.

I WISH SUSAN A LOT OF HAPPINESS AND CONTINUED SUCCESS. SHE'S VERY SUCCESSFUL. FEEL BETTER , SUSAN, DON'T LET IDIOTS GET YOU DOWN.

alexis

Check the lady in the background all right!!!
I am thinking she is keen to get as much noetry if that is the right word as Susan.
Like here I am take notice, I am on the band wagon too!!!

Mickey von Dutch

I do not want to be mean, but my guess is that SB is not the brightest crayon in the box. I hope she finds herself a manager who is sensitive to her needs, and not some shark.

Danielle in Denver

Your SB item is a nasty one, and you look stupid for publishing it. Leave the lousy comments to the British rags - grow up.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Leave this poor woman alone. She had brain damage at birth, so she's not a psycho Hollywood slut that TMZ worships. Her life has been trampled on by the media whores, like Harvey the Homo and his band of girly men. Give the woman some space and slack.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

BY THE PHOTO , I SAW HER WAS SINGING : " I`M A # 2 NOW ....................... " .

Barb

Hey Ann Why'd you say mean cruel things to Amy while at the same time, saying people shouldn't say mean things to people they don't know??? Do YOU get the irony, my "brainless little wonder"? By the way take off caps lock, you haven't said anything important.

Inny

Every time I've head her speak...

she's sounded quite intelligent.

She'll have a successful singing career, because she has a great voice.

She needs no ones pity.

Let's pity the fool who, AGAIN , gets bent out of shape ,by some media whores lying headline.

Originalkat

She will have a career. She had a load of pressure on her for the final week and media didn't help. She was exhausted and her final performance was fantastic. Where I have the problem is the performance was put on youtube with a worng phone number to call to vote. There was less than 5% difference in the votes even with that mistake(?) so I do think if everythings was above board she would have won. She only wants to sing in front of the Queen and I hope she is given that opportunity per the Queen's request later. I really don't think Diversity performed as well on the final as the did on the semi-final. Quit giving her a hardtime TMZ because she just has a dream as many people do and she is not some fake glamorous chick so your colors do show through on this.

mondo

TMZ treats her badly because she has talent and none of them do. If her critics had talent they'd be subjects for TMZ, not employed by TMZ and their highpoint in life is answering one of Harvey's questions on camera.

Me

Susan Boyle will fulfill her dreams because she is incredibly talented.

You, on the other hand, Harvey, will only be able to say that you appear on Larry King as a Marilyn Milian flunky to discuss law you haven't practiced in years, hire only the best 9th grade writers/Public Speaking 101 students that you can find, and produce a show that ranks right up there with Romper Room and 5 minute Comcast spots.

I guess those must have been YOUR dreams. Congrats. It's a good thing you aimed low.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments